Neymar Jr.

Lutece FC

He is clearly out of form. His injuries are a big probelm. 1 month of injury and then 1 month to be in shape again.

I fear a career like Ronaldo in Inter, an addition of injuries to finally move.

KingLeo10

Nowhere near as garbage as your observation skills.

Completed the most dribbles on the pitch while only being on it for 45 minutes and coming back from injury. lmao

Looked rusty but had at least 1 insane throughball pass that everyone would be wanking themselves silly with if Messi did it and some nice dribbles.

You can see his special aura on the pitch even when he's on:pique1: 30 %. Unless you are blind.

:lol::lol: Yeah I'm the one who's blind when 90+% of the forum and the general footballing audience shares my sentiment on this washed up Brazilian.

Now make yourself useful and put that stipend to decent use, "physicist".

:pique1:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A fully fit Neymar in shape would be the second best player in the team, by far. Dembele isn't close to Neymar's worst level and probably never will be. The likes of Mane is not going to happen and we desperately need a goalscoring LW with pace, athleticism to make our forward line dynamic enough.

But 180m for a 28 year old Neymar, with his injury worries and concerns about him playing at the LW is just not worth it IMO. For that price or a bit more you could make a run at Mbappé. Obviously if Mbappé doesn't happen, or goes to Real Madrid, the second best option in theory would be Neymar despite his age.

But again, has he lost enough explosivity to play at the LW? Will he be able to stay healthy? Is he ready to take a pay cut?

Tackle

Deary me, I cannot believe what I am reading in this thread.

One relatively poor half against Real Madrid in the Bernabeu less than a week after returning from a major injury and a sizable bunch of you lads are ready to write off the rest of his career?

:lol::lol::lol:

Meanwhile Dembele's poor performances are excused with "the kid has only been back from injury for 2 months now, it's unfair to expect him to perform in a home match against Getafe, check in next season to see his true form!"

Shocking stuff, really.

Andresito

Staff member
A fully fit Neymar in shape would be the second best player in the team, by far. Dembele isn't close to Neymar's worst level and probably never will be. The likes of Mane is not going to happen and we desperately need a goalscoring LW with pace, athleticism to make our forward line dynamic enough.

But 180m for a 28 year old Neymar, with his injury worries and concerns about him playing at the LW is just not worth it IMO. For that price or a bit more you could make a run at Mbappé. Obviously if Mbappé doesn't happen, or goes to Real Madrid, the second best option in theory would be Neymar despite his age.

But again, has he lost enough explosivity to play at the LW? Will he be able to stay healthy? Is he ready to take a pay cut?

Surely there must be some interesting wingers that aren't at top clubs yet? A Mané at Southampton, Bernardo at Monaco etc.

I'd rather get someone like Son instead of Neymar tbh. Not sure Mourinho and Levy will let him go though with so many of their big players leaving next summer.
It feels like we have a squad that's too divided. We have the nice young boys and the older untouchables, Neymar would surely add to that divide.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Only moronic idiots would want Neymar back. If you don't believe me, just take note of which posters are advocating for his return.

Raki13

One relatively poor half against Real Madrid in the Bernabeu less than a week after returning from a major injury and a sizable bunch of you lads are ready to write off the rest of his career?

Meanwhile Dembele's poor performances are excused with "the kid has only been back from injury for 2 months now, it's unfair to expect him to perform in a home match against Getafe, check in next season to see his true form!"

Shocking stuff, really.

Many of us on this forum said at the time that Dembele , Coutinho and Griezman should never have been signed and all three have been terrible signings and a ridiculous waste of money. Signing this loser for 180m would eclipse any of those signings and would ruin the club.
He made his bed , he can lie in it now , should never be allowed anywhere near the club.

Donatello

Shocking stuff, really.

One is 22 while the other is about to be 28.

No one is writing off his career, but he isn't lighting the pitch either.

snowy

cause top players wont accept those conditions

Still, given how intent he was to break free, his gambling nature and uber-confidence to deliver, he might've taken the bite.

Performance-linked paycheck would also be the perfect antidote to our probs. Once weather turns ugly and the easy money stops flowing, the queridos amigos might gogo beaucoup coucou real quick and turn on each other :evil:
You can also bet they'd give it their max on the pitch + raise hell to the board and ask for the best coach and trainers available.

Anyone not performing would get caught by the players themselves. Damn if it's legal, I'd defo do it!

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Still, given how intent he was to break free, his gambling nature and uber-confidence to deliver, he might've taken the bite.

Performance-linked paycheck would also be the perfect antidote to our probs. Once weather turns ugly and the easy money stops flowing, the queridos amigos might gogo beaucoup coucou real quick and turn on each other :evil:
You can also bet they'd give it their max on the pitch + raise hell to the board and ask for the best coach and trainers available.

Anyone not performing would get caught by the players themselves. Damn if it's legal, I'd defo do it!

of course its legal, give them a low base with performance incentives.

Newcomer

It is legal but very few players would sign this kind of contract.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Surely there must be some interesting wingers that aren't at top clubs yet? A Mané at Southampton, Bernardo at Monaco etc.

I'd rather get someone like Son instead of Neymar tbh. Not sure Mourinho and Levy will let him go though with so many of their big players leaving next summer.
It feels like we have a squad that's too divided. We have the nice young boys and the older untouchables, Neymar would surely add to that divide.

There might be someone like that, but not on the level of the players I mentioned. Besides we already tried our luck on someone like Dembele and Malcom. Didn't work out.

I'll rather they spend 240m on Mbappe than 250m on three different wingers that they lose value on.

Home of Barca Fans