Neymar Jr.

Givenchy

I think you're more of a England fan than a Man Utd fan. If you go to Redcafe, Man United fans loath Man City, even more to Liverpool.

dude on redcafe they are supporting City, even cheering their goals, for them its 'anyone but Liverpool' although redcafe isn't really a great indication to go by since anyone who disagrees or has a different opinion is usually shut down/warned/banned

for years their main source of hatred was City (aka the noisy neighbours) whilst Liverpool were pissing around in midtable with Andy Carrol but since Liverpools revival under Klopp, they pose a real threat to Uniteds league titles

all the United fans i know irl HATE Liverpool with a passion and no amount of 'love for the EPL' would see them rooting for Liverpool in Europe

soul24rage

dude on redcafe they are supporting City, even cheering their goals, for them its 'anyone but Liverpool' although redcafe isn't really a great indication to go by since anyone who disagrees or has a different opinion is usually shut down/warned/banned

all the United fans i know irl HATE Liverpool with a passion and no amount of 'love for the EPL' would see them rooting for Liverpool in Europe

See my post 9437.

Sailor Mars

So is there actually any chance that Barca try to get him this January or will they have to wait till the summer to launch their full scale campaign?

Can't imagine Neymar is happy being benched for a fairly high profile CL game against Real Madrid. The CL was pretty much the main reason he moved to PSG in the first place.

Newcomer

Newcomer, when you are comparing Ronaldinho and Neymar, you are forgetting their personality.

Neutral fans and even opponents respected and adored Ronaldinho.
Was there a single person in the world who disliked Ronaldinho during his prime due to his skills and on field behavior?
While with Neymar: opponent's fans, opponent's players, neutrals and even a lot fans of a club for which he plays for=want to punch him in the face.

Neymar is one of the most annoying, punchable and cheater characters ever seen in a top sport.

Also, would Ronnie ever sue his former club?

Please guys, don't ever mention Ronaldinho and this worlwide asshole in the same sentence.

I've seen both too and so have many other people on this forum and you are talking rubbish.

Well said.
Again, you don't understand what i'm saying.

I'm not comparing Neymar and Ronaldinho likeability, their legacy or even their respective level on the field. Ronnie is way above Neymar.

What i'm comparing is the treatment of their out of the field life. Neymar goes to watch a tennis game during his freetime and the comment of his coach. Well, Ronaldinho at PSG was asking people the whereabout of his coach to taunt him by crashing in that place with prostitutes. I don't think you can top that. And yet, people won't hold it against Ronnie because they love him.

This is the bias i'm highlighting here by chosing a very well liked and respected player like Ronaldinho and comparing him with the viallain Neymar.

BBZ8800

Again, you don't understand what i'm saying.

I'm not comparing Neymar and Ronaldinho likeability, their legacy or even their respective level on the field. Ronnie is way above Neymar.

What i'm comparing is the treatment of their out of the field life. Neymar goes to watch a tennis game during his freetime and the comment of his coach. Well, Ronaldinho at PSG was asking people the whereabout of his coach to taunt him by crashing in that place with prostitutes. I don't think you can top that. And yet, people won't hold it against Ronnie because they love him.

This is the bias i'm highlighting here by chosing a very well liked and respected player like Ronaldinho and comparing him with the viallain Neymar.

Someone could reply:
1. Ronaldinho, on a field the best player in the world.
Neymar=always could have gave more than what he gave
2. Ronaldinho, had only 1 off field problem=women and partying
Neymar has his father, his 10 friends who live with him, parties of his sister
3. on a field=Ronaldinho didn't fight with opponents
Neymar is fighting with opponents, refs, fans, his own teammates
4. Neymar sued his own club for a loyalty bonus
5. Neymar has 13-15 red cards in his career, right?

Comparing Neymar's and Ronnie's mistakes is like saying: every GK makes mistakes.
Yes, some make 3 mistakes per season, some make 3 mistakes per match.

Ronnie wasn't a saint, but there is a reason why half of the world hate Neymar.

CatalinR10

So Psg wants to sell this guy only for 250 mil ?

FUCKING LMAO

Then again he doesn't want to be there so he could not give a shit anymore about how he plays but still.

Home of Barca Fans