Neymar Jr.

impeh

Hi, its me..
PSG sporting director Leonardo says there has been "no concrete offer" for Neymar amid interest from Barcelona.

Speaking following PSG's 1-1 pre-season friendly draw against FC Nuremburg on Saturday, Leonardo said nothing had changed in Neymar's situation over the last ten days.

Leonardo said: "There is nothing different, nothing at all. There are no concrete offers for Neymar. He has a contract with us and is our player.

"I repeat, there is no concrete offer. It's been the same situation for ten days."

Also speaking after the game PSG head coach Thomas Tuchel, added: "It's a matter between the club and Neymar.

"He's training with the team for the first time tomorrow, so far he's only trained individually, and he's going to China."

Yeah Ney is better than CR, as we speak today, by a big difference too. Quite shocked anyone would think otherwise tbh. Overall through their careers CR is better though.

Lol CR is still way better than Neymar. If you want to win a big game I would choose Ronaldo over Neymar anytime. If you like to see fancy skills without any output you can choose Neymar. By the way Ronaldo scored over 75 goals in 5 years CL (4 times won). Neymar wont be able to repeat that.

clemente

Lol CR is still way better than Neymar. If you want to win a big game I would choose Ronaldo over Neymar anytime. If you like to see fancy skills without any output you can choose Neymar. By the way Ronaldo scored over 75 goals in 5 years CL (4 times won). Neymar wont be able to repeat that.

Neymar can do it by himself, Ronaldo couldn't do shit without Marcelo, Carvajal, Benzema setting it up for him or someone just bailing him out if he doesn't show up. PSG was looking to win the leg in 2018 until Neymar got injured.

Sorin

Delusional ramblings

Nah they're not.

The season in which we won the treble and up until around jan-feb the next season, the 3 best players in the world were Messi, Neymar, Suarez in that order. Then Neymar and the whole team's form dropped, RM nearly caught up in La Liga and CRonaldo scored a butt load in the CL and the rest is history.

What is delusional about that? It's the goddamn truth. I swear sometimes it's like I'm reading RM forums.

vlad

Neymar isnt better then CR, during his episode in europe, he had 1 better season then CR, 2015, thats it

I'm sure it has been extensively discussed, but how is Neymar going to fit in our current team. We will have 5 super expensive star players (Messi, Suarez, Dembele, Griez, Ney) competing for 3 spots. This is assuming that Valverde will play 443 and Couts leaves.
I don't see what's the plan here..

Messigician

I'm sure it has been extensively discussed, but how is Neymar going to fit in our current team. We will have 5 super expensive star players (Messi, Suarez, Dembele, Griez, Ney) competing for 3 spots. This is assuming that Valverde will play 443 and Couts leaves.
I don't see what's the plan here..

4231 will be used and is EV preferred formation

Messigician

📰 [SPORT] | The Week of Truth

🔶 Barça, PSG and Neymar have marked the next few days to finalize the transfer of the Brazilian

🔷 The French club, who are negotiating with Dybala as a substitute, is in a hurry to close the operation

🔶 Barça gives a touch of attention to Arthur: The club wants to mark him closely this season

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
4231 will be used and is EV preferred formation

----------manchild
neymar-messi-dembele
------arthur-dejong
Alba-lenglet-pique-semedo

sorry don't see it happening with Valverde, will probably be

---------suarez
---------------messi
neymar-busi-raki-machild
Alba-lenglet-pique-bob

Last edited:

We are talking about who is better TODAY. You claim today Ney has no output and CR does, yet Neys stats are BETTER than Cr's stats this past season, in comparable teams in comparable leagues. And stats don't even include all the pre-assists, playmaking, dribbling, turning defense in to attack, that Ney does as standard and CR hardly does at all.

Don't mean this in a bad way, but I'm almost sure you don't watch Ney in Ligue 1 or CR in serie A and are basing your judgement on 2 hatricks vs Atleti and Switzerland. Like most people here are.

Nah, Neymar is a straight diva. Juve wont tolerate these yearly visits home to Brazil mid under season because his sister has a birthday.

LMAO that myth went down the drain this year. Juve bent over so much for Ronaldo then proceeded to chant the name of Mina Raiola. Imagine what they would do for the 2nd best player in the world. Probably let him go back for his mothers, fathers and brothers birthdays too and pay for the private jet.

abbbs97

Neymar, right now, is better than Ronaldo. That is a fact. He's a much better dribbler, play maker and shooter. Ronaldo aint that good anymore. He's a clutch player, yes, but he was just outscored in Serie A by a 36 yr old.
People seem to forget how good Neymar is ever since he went to PSG. I dont think he regressed at all. He would improve our team for sure but I dont see him coming.

We are talking about who is better TODAY. You claim today Ney has no output and CR does, yet Neys stats are BETTER than Cr's stats this past season, in comparable teams in comparable leagues. And stats don't even include all the pre-assists, playmaking, dribbling, turning defense in to attack, that Ney does as standard and CR hardly does at all.

Don't mean this in a bad way, but I'm almost sure you don't watch Ney in Ligue 1 or CR in serie A and are basing your judgement on 2 hatricks vs Atleti and Switzerland. Like most people here are.

You cant compare Serie A with Ligue 1 lol. The teams in the french league dont know how to defend and italian teams build a wall in front of their goalkeeper. You cant expect from a 34 years old player to dribble like a 27 years old player at his peak. Even Messi isnt as good in dribbling as Neymar at the moment. If you want to win a big game you choose Ronaldo and not Neymar.Fact.

You cant compare Serie A with Ligue 1 lol. The teams in the french league dont know how to defend and italian teams build a wall in front of their goalkeeper. You cant expect from a 34 years old player to dribble like a 27 years old player at his peak. Even Messi isnt as good in dribbling as Neymar at the moment. If you want to win a big game you choose Ronaldo and not Neymar.Fact.

Hahaha my goodness what a myth about Italian defending these days. A league where apart from Juve the best defenders in the league are Koulibaly, Manolas and Skriniar, who are not even that good and then there is hardly anyone else.

Ligue 1 and Serie A are almost identical in quality. One great team by far and then a bunch of teams behind them. Same as Bundesliga. I would say all 3 of those leagues are as identical in quality as they have ever been.

Of course we can't expect a 34 yr old to dribble like a 27 year old, that's why I keep saying Ney is better than CR7 TODAY. TODAY.

Home of Barca Fans