Neymar Jr.

Andrew M

2007 Kaka won Ballon d’Or and was considered best player in the world. What a robbery. Inzaghi was the best poacher in the world that year. Ballon d’Or should have been given to him right ?

2005 Ronaldinho won Ballon d’Or and was considered best in the world. Such a lie since Henry outscored everybody that year, which means he was the best football player right ?

What is utter rubbish is your idea that best scorer = best player. Don’t come at me with your bullshit numbers, football is more than just numbers, I’m educated enough to know this. You might be a good numbers reader/analyst, but it looks like you don’t know shit about the game of football.

2014-2015 Neymar had a better season than Ronaldo, and it’s was pretty clear and easy to see. Since you only see numbers, Neymar finished top scorer in CL that year alongside Messi and Ronaldo. The difference is that his goals were far more clutch, he scored in every knockout round, scored in the finale, and won the trophy that year unlike Ronaldo.

September 2015 - January 2016: Neymar was best player in the world. It was prime Neymar and he played amazingly good, Ronaldinho level. Even some madridistas recognized this. Messi was injured for the biggest part of that period and Ronaldo was absolute shit over that time.
2016 end of the year: Neymar came to Ronaldo’s and Madrid’s home and ***** them, 4-0 at the Bernabeu, Ronaldo didn’t do shit except crying and asking Benitez exit after that game.

In January 2016 and later on, Neymar’s form dropped and he lost humility since, then became injury prone.

Delusional ramblings

jairzinho

There is a thin line between being optimistic and being deluded. The club simply cannot afford Nasser's asking price.

xXKonan

Think there was a bigger chance of this happening if Neymar had decided to push for a move much earlier.

The likely killer blow in all this is probably Griezmann. I assume if Neymar had actually had his intentions known much earlier there's a good chance we probably wouldn't have gotten Griez and we would have been in a much better position to get Neymar than now.

But that's hypothetical's I guess.

jairzinho

Think there was a bigger chance of this happening if Neymar had decided to push for a move much earlier.

The likely killer blow in all this is probably Griezmann. I assume if Neymar had actually had his intentions known much earlier there's a good chance we probably wouldn't have gotten Griez and we would have been in a much better position to get Neymar than now.

But that's hypothetical's I guess.

By the time Neymar opened up about wanting a switch we were already at an advanced stage with Greizmann. The fact that Barca tried to get Athleti to agree to part payments on their terms, shows how restricted the budget is. We obviously don't have cash to throw around. If players aren't leaving Neymar isn't coming. Nasser wants cash only and no other teams are looking at Coutinho, Dembele etc. Even if we auciton them everyone knows we're trying to get Ney and will lowball us because we're desperate to sell to raise the cash. This deal is off.

Last edited:

Givenchy

it doesn't make much sense for PSG to keep him now its clear he wants out. i mean sure theres the idea they could let him rot in reserves without taking that much of a loss, money is no object etc BUT at the end of the day, PSG want to win a CL first and foremost, keeping toxic players at the club won't help that

Jadentheman

That’s three official sources from PSG that confirmed no offer for Neymar. So is it all tabloids? Or is Barto and Co thinking of ways to pay?

Home of Barca Fans