Neymar Jr.

Zidane82

This ‘story’ is everywhere..

Neymar has apparently told the hierarchy at Paris Saint-Germain that he 'never wants to play for them again'

Zidane82

its from Metro again..

As I said it’s everywhere ... just because Metro choose to run a story ( like every other site out there it doesn’t instantly make it worthless.. that’s just daft .

https://video.eurosport.co.uk/football/transfers-3/2018-2019/euro-papers-neymar-tells-psg-he-is-never-coming-back_vid1213163/video.shtml

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=neymar+tells+psg&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Gio is right, for the most part. More often than not Brasilian attacking flair players tend to shine bright but briefly. There are exceptions of course (Romario, Rivaldo, Fabiano, Juninho, Willian). Soon we'll probably be able to add Firmino to that list as well

Neymar is a brilliant talent but shite professional yet somehow the players want him back, it's odd. I don't think he's as much at risk of implosion as he is at flattering to deceive. A bit of a curse of the Samba lifestyle while lacking the same dedication to the game as his mate Dani Alves to balance his focus and deliver on the pitch. It's a gamble, pure & simple - just hope the club doesn't get taken to the cleaners on the deal

cris29

Would love him back tbh. We need someone else who can do something with the ball. Would rather him than De Ligt tbh, can't afford to waste so much money on something so risky yet again.

abbbs97

lol just watch him sign an extension next week. you know its going to happen.
all this drama coming from him only. shameless. if I was Nasser, I would be pissed at him for leaking news to the press just to get more money.

cris29

all this drama coming from him only. shameless. if I was Nasser, I would be pissed at him for leaking news to the press just to get more money.

I am not so sure tbh. PSG is just an advert for Qatar, and maybe the Emir and Co are pissed about the whole **** thing, and other stuff bringing negative international media to the club.

Newcomer

No apparently, he really wants out and PSG told him already to bring an offer of 300 M€ and he will be free to leave. I doubt he will renew soon.

abbbs97

No apparently, he really wants out and PSG told him already to bring an offer of 300 M€ and he will be free to leave. I doubt he will renew soon.

wow if this is really true. I honestly dont see Barca buying him back. they cant afford him. Nor can I see Madrid going for him, multiple of their reliable reporters have said that they will not go for him. plus I dont see them spending 300m on him.
so who would actually afford him?

Home of Barca Fans