Neymar Jr.

gr98

[tw]1142409197491015690[/tw]

"Griezmann plus Neymar. From June 1. Because there was something with Griezmann many months ago, it is not now. In fact, it was offered at the end of 2018. Neymar's offerings are much earlier, they started in their first season at PSG." (used google translate)

Another reliable journalist for us...

Hamzah

High Definition Member
How can Barca afford Griezmann AND Neymar? :lol:

We all laughed at the galacticos back in the day but current Barca is that times infinity.

Givenchy

[tw]1142409197491015690[/tw]

"Griezmann plus Neymar. From June 1. Because there was something with Griezmann many months ago, it is not now. In fact, it was offered at the end of 2018. Neymar's offerings are much earlier, they started in their first season at PSG." (used google translate)

Another reliable journalist for us...

confused as to what that means. Griezmann off, Neymar on? or Neymar AND Griezmann?

xXKonan

Clearly, that means we are going to sell 80% of the team to fund the Neymar and Griezmann signings.

The price to pay for Suarez and Messi to get their friend back. :valverde:

gr98

I think I saw something about us wanting to negotiate a fee with Atleti so the payment can be amortized instead of paying the entire fee all at once if they were to activate his release clause. The board spending 300m+ in one window seems unlikely imo.

gr98

confused as to what that means. Griezmann off, Neymar on? or Neymar AND Griezmann?

I guess Ney and Griez according to the article.
His situation is different to that of Griezmann today . The club has not moved a finger for Ney , who has no price closed as the French, for whom there is no need to negotiate. They are 120 million within a month and ready. The condition 'sine qua non' for the Brazilian to return to Barcelona is that Paris Saint-Germain would like to sell him. If he were in the market as Antoine already did when announcing that he leaves Atlético, Barça could consider joining him with Messi , Suárez and the aforementioned Griezmann. And there, of course, it would take a lot of money to finance the signing of Ney. The possible sale of Coutinho would help to recruit the French. For the Brazilian, it would be necessary for Dembélé to arrive with a large offer. Just the already high salary mass of the staff would be another matter of substance to approve the viability of everything.

gr98

[tw]1142448089950838786[/tw]

"Barca closed the De Ligt operation. The player wants 12m € / year, Raiola wants 20% of the transfer in commission. Barca refuses. The club focuses on Neymar and Griezmann. (Marca)"

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We don’t have the money to buy him and Griezmann and pay their astronomical wages.

If they want to destroy the club then buy Neymar.

Givenchy

sell Coutinho for 90mil
include Semedo in the deal for Griezmann to lighten the fee
Dembele + cash for Neymar
sell Rakitic for 30-40mil
use De Ligt money to buy Cancelo for RB

-dreamland-

in all seriousness though, the wages would probably put us into bankruptcy

we'll end up chasing Neymar all summer while ending up with Griezmann and Frenkie as our only signings

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
sell Coutinho for 90mil
include Semedo in the deal for Griezmann to lighten the fee
Dembele + cash for Neymar
sell Rakitic for 30-40mil
use De Ligt money to buy Cancelo for RB

-dreamland-

in all seriousness though, the wages would probably put us into bankruptcy

we'll end up chasing Neymar all summer while ending up with Griezmann and Frenkie as our only signings

Selling Dembele and Semedo to get Neymar and Cancelo?

That would be nightmareland for me.

Messi983

Seems logical.

PSG doesn't WANT to sell. But if they are forced to, it will need a XXL offer. Bit like how you were forced to overpay for Coutinho or Dembélé.

Is he worth 350 M ? Prolly not. But you don't put a player you don't want to sell at an affordable price. It is common sense.

Of course it's logical from PSG standpoint and I hope Nasser will stick with that asking price long enough to keep us away from that stupid idea.

The only deal I would do with PSG is sell you Coutinho (hopefully for around 100M) to keep Neyboy happy.

Home of Barca Fans