Neymar Jr.

CatalinR10

So you are NOT ALWAYS right :pep:

And me and some others (like [MENTION=19517]Leo_Messi[/MENTION]) knew he was overrated and could flop at Barca especially with this pricetag. I was never in favor of spending more than max 60-70m on him.

That was the old and unexperienced me from last 2 years.

That was the harsh lesson I needed to learn in order to become what I am today.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A part of me would take him back if he's learned his lesson and understood what made him so great in 2014/15 and most of 2015/16.

And he's stopped dicking around and fucking off to Brazil every second month.

Too bad his ego is too big and his entourage too toxic for him to have realized anything.

KingLeo10

A part of me would take him back if he's learned his lesson and understood what made him so great in 2014/15 and most of 2015/16.

Too bad his ego is too big and his entourage too toxic for him to have realized anything.

No chance. Feeble mentality, forever a clown. We already have Luis the pensioner (who only turns up in Clasicos) and Messi who still doesn't get it that you need to rest before a CL KO game. MSN was unstoppable and their 2015 treble version should remain as the great memory that it is.

Cule4life

The Culest

He has been psychologically moulded into a complacent, entitled greedy bastard by his insatiable whore-mongering father. That damage is permanent and there's no coming back from that.

Leo_Messi

The trial for the signing bonus of Neymar is postponed from March to September.
The judge has responded to the appeal of Barca as the striker has not provided his current contract with the PSG and the process is postponed to September 27.

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futb...e-neymar-se-aplaza-de-marzo-a-septiembre.html

Basically what everyone of us knew already. The snake and his entourage deliberately waited to make the move official so he could get that idiotic loyalty bonus. Fucking up our transfer window in the process. Of course he can't show the contract that he signed with PSG beforehand as that would be an admission of what he did.

There should be no way that we are losing this legal battle.

Makes it even more absurd that some users genuinely want the snake back. There are times where football ability is not alpha and omega. No sane fan should want Neymar back. Ever. Unless he drops this case and apologizes publicly for his idiotic stunt that summer and decision in the first place. Not that PSG will ever sell him before his contract ends. By that time his contract ends (2022) he will be 31 years old and way past it. He won't come cheap should he somehow force his way out before 2022. Will cost more than what we sold him for. Would be an completely idiotic move.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
http://www.leparisien.fr/sports/foo...tour-au-camp-des-loges-11-03-2019-8029272.php

He's actually SKIPPING his sister's birthday this year. First Casemiro gets a red card and now this

giphy.gif

Dont be naive. His sister is celebrating in Paris this year.

Total-Football

bitch move by neymar
amateur move by barca, a fidelity bonus fixed in the middle of the transfer period rather than simply 1 hour after the period is over

Wallace

[tw]1106211790793437185[/tw]

"In this amazing graphic, Neymar, with 27 years and 1 month old just behind Messi.

Neymar has 349 goals in official games in his career (average of 0.62). Has more goal in Campeonato Brasileiro Série A and La Liga than in Campeonato Paulista Série A1."

Last edited:

Newcomer

Neymar Pai has been talking about a renewal at PSG in an interview with UOLEsporte.

This is in line with the will of PSG to renew both Neymar and Mbappé to lessen the burden of their acquisition in FFP matters (over five year contract, the remaining financial expenses will be less than in 3 remaining years of his current contract).

FCB1987

Banned
The King could be back this weekend against Monaco to wrap up yet another title in his career. Proving himself in three leagues and even two different continents...time to change the thread name to NeyGOAT

Arizona Scott

The King could be back this weekend against Monaco to wrap up yet another title in his career. Proving himself in three leagues and even two different continents...time to change the thread name to NeyGOAT

He has played in one major league and was 2nd/3rd option for his club. PSG was already sweeping league awards before he got there.

King of his entourage maybe, not doing anything for his legacy and respect in footy history.

Newcomer

He has played in one major league and was 2nd/3rd option for his club. PSG was already sweeping league awards before he got there.

King of his entourage maybe, not doing anything for his legacy and respect in footy history.

Truth is PSG kinda needs that "superior" player to bag the league contrary to the narrative they win Ligue 1 easily.

PSG won consistently when being dragged by Zlatan and his aura (he won consistently pretty much in every league with almost every club he played for). The season he was injured a lot, Lyon threatened PSG a long time. The season he left without being replaced, Monaco bagged the league.

Then PSG brought Neymar and Mbappé and they carry PSG even when the team is not doing fine. I remember the start of the season when we were dominated at Reims, Guingamp etc. Those players made the difference due to their superior qualities.

Since you support Barca, you can understand what i mean. Barca is superior to a lot of clubs in the league but some games are very hard and the team is not actually performing and then Messi does his magic. Instead of taking 3 points out of 9, you then get 9 out of 9 and it makes a big difference in the league standing.

I'll be happy to see Neymar back, if he can play. I don't expect anything since he will be out of form and he relies a lot on his athleticism to play his game. However, it is always a pleasure to see a "flair" player coming back on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans