Neymar Jr.

Morten

The whole "he had to be restrained" nonsense is so embarrassing. He's been a spoiled brat his whole life and he's a wanna be thug. The worst part is he pretends to be so religious yet consistently acts like a massive douchebag whenever he doesn't get his way. Could of been the best of his generation, instead now he's a joke.

I dont like this thinking that being religious somehow makes you a better(or worse) person than anybody else.
Some people seriously still think that you cant have morals if you are not religious, which is stupid.

Judoman

I dont like this thinking that being religious somehow makes you a better(or worse) person than anybody else.
Some people seriously still think that you cant have morals if you are not religious, which is stupid.

Of course you can be ethical if you are not religious. But if you are religious and unethical...that makes you a hypocrite.

Cule4life

The Culest
Cantona laying down the smack

D1NqQK_X4AA6T9e.jpg

Gnidrologist

Of course you can be ethical if you are not religious. But if you are religious and unethical...that makes you a hypocrite.
Maybe for some backward woodoo religion. One of the central themes of christianity at least is that every man is a sad bag of sins. Unwarrantedly self righteous people exist both among religious and atheists (cue sjw nutjobs) and they are both sinning against the truth (and God, if you will) for most part.

Judoman

Maybe for some backward woodoo religion. One of the central themes of christianity at least is that every man is a sad bag of sins. Unwarrantedly self righteous people exist both among religious and atheists (cue sjw nutjobs) and they are both sinning against the truth (and God, if you will) for most part.

I don t think you understood my point, cos i agree with most of what you said.

The point was that if one says he is religious, he should show that in his actions not in rituals, image or believe, which are all empty by itself.
Christianity says we are all sinners, but it specifies how one should live (ethics) as do all genuine religions.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Can't believe I sank this low to miss Neymar.

It's probably just Lucho mind you and his system that excited me. He'd have the balls to bench anyone too and was the real Barca legend with his own ideas.

Yeah, I miss 2015.

FinBarcelonafan

Can't believe I sank this low to miss Neymar.

It's probably just Lucho mind you and his system that excited me. He'd have the balls to bench anyone too and was the real Barca legend with his own ideas.

Yeah, I miss 2015.

Who doesn't? We had the most exciting team in the world and the best players. Great times!

Donatello

Good to hear. These idiots bought a club as a toy with their oil money and play for cl since donestic titles mean nothing fir them anymore.
Every year they dont win it it its a good year.
Honestly when it comes to preferering teams not winning cl preference after Real goes to the oil clubs City and psg along with Chelsea. Theteams that truly ruined football past the 00’s and take all the beauty from the game.
If we not win it I prefer it to be Ajax, Bayern, Other English teams , Atletico Juve or whoever actually builds somerhing rather than making football a get cl quick scheme with a country backed injection of unlimited cash.

Calling Chelsea same as City & PSG is bit harsh, neither they are backed by a country, nor they have unlimited cash, nor they make outrageous signings.

Yeah, they infused a lot of money, but what they did back then, nearly every top club does that presently, or aspiring top club has to do. And they did it by being somewhat reasonable, without hampering overall market.

EdmondDantes

Who doesn't? We had the most exciting team in the world and the best players. Great times!

Yeah. I'm not fond of what Neymar has become at all but back then watching this:

295CC5E500000578-3111539-image-a-25_1433451564126.jpg

Was a bit like having one of these:

75b9b93e1533527d463b6f0addc97bfd.jpeg

From the opposition's perspective.

I wasn't just Neymar either, Messi and Suarez were still full of running, our core was much younger and mobile. Today we're very static, even Messi.

Last edited:

Givenchy

Yeah. I'm not fond of what Neymar has become at all but back then watching this:

295CC5E500000578-3111539-image-a-25_1433451564126.jpg

Was a bit like having one of these:

75b9b93e1533527d463b6f0addc97bfd.jpeg

From the opposition's perspective.

I wasn't just Neymar either, Messi and Suarez were still full of running, our core was much younger and mobile. Today we're very static, even Messi.

love the yugioh reference :lol: MSN reminds me of the 3 egyptian god cards

MSN was magic. when the 3 of them walked out the tunnel together you knew shit was going down

Jadentheman

I was gonna say it was like having the three Egyptian gods. Once learned how to use all three at once(because we did struggle at the beginning of 14-15), Barca was unbeatable. We steamrolled through every major power team. It was incredible to watch how they each contributed to the treble. A shame now. Age, greed, and motivation ruined that frontline. If only they won CL 15-16

Home of Barca Fans