Neymar Jr.

FinBarcelonafan

Shit finishing otherwise well played, but I wouldn't make too big conclusions from this. Atalanta played very weak defende. Easy for Neumar and Mbappe. Lyon looked better than Atalanta for example.

Newcomer

Both him and Hazard are showboating idiots on the European level. Hazard already proved me right v City. Ney's doing better but Mbappe had a greater impact than he did in 30 mins...with direct play.

In one season, Neymar has more goals in CL than Hazard in his whole career.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm not allowed to voice my opinion because it conflicts with a random contrarian position you want to take today?

I wouldn't be saying this if he was the one who willed PSG to victory...in fact before the game I said this was his chance to solidify his position in the European top 3 again.

17 dribbles are flashy/gaudy but he was dispossessed easily at times and fluffed 2 sitters (the first even an amateur could have scored). That's not the mark of a truly great player, at least not in tonight's game.

Tetchy :lol:

He's not perfect and this wasn't a perfect game, I've been saying it throughout the 1st half. Dude's a tryhard, but he does get after it instead of becoming resigned when down. Unlike some GOAT candidates in this day and age.

;)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I always say in terms of dribbling he is one the best of all time but no one will remember it as he wasted his career. His talent is unreal.

Exactly. His incredible close control and technique are complemented by a wide set of diverse tricks and flicks to wrongfoot the defenders. He uses that flair regularly compared to strictly ?technical? dribblers like Hazard, Messi, Dybala who mostly rely on balance and body feints. He is indeed the closest thing to Ronaldinho in terms of entertainment, artistic value and dribbling.

snowy

Fair play, he was class. Not as good as Choupok Mouthing, but 2nd best.

hehe if you look at Choupo-Mouton's highlights over the years, he scored some pretttttty preeetteeeaayyii amazing messiesque dribble-goals actions. Not joking

Truly a Choupo-GOAT Jr. :alien::baby:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We'd probably have another CL title if he stayed. There's certain things I don't like about Neymar, but there is no one on Barca that can do what he can apart from Messi.

In one season, Neymar has more goals in CL than Hazard in his whole career.

People here are salty because he left Barca, even though he lost his pace and acceleration abit since he left Barcelona he is absolutely still twice the player burger Hazard is.

This Neymar would still absolutely rip it apart for us alongside Messi.

Newcomer

He's a Brazilian Hazard. Dribbles mean fuck all if you can't score.

I would say the same thing for Messi if he was a 20-25 goals a season player and dribbled aimlessly.

End of the day some Arsenal reject saved his season.
Hazard has a grand total of 8 goals in CL.

I know the point you wantto make but really Hazard is a joke in CL.

Home of Barca Fans