Neymar Jr.

Neymessi

Classic Neymar with shit finishing but overall great gameplay. But this won't cut against Atletico since you barely get chances against them.

And what is up with PSG? So many crucial players injured at the same time?

KingLeo10

He's a Brazilian Hazard. Dribbles mean fuck all if you can't score.

I would say the same thing for Messi if he was a 20-25 goals a season player and dribbled aimlessly.

End of the day some Arsenal reject saved his season.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This guy was a few minutes away from being the biggest meme in football with those misses and this entrance he did with a boombox

Instead he shithoused his way to an assist and got bailed out by Choupo Mouting of all players.

Still was the best player for PSG ( and Atlanta aswell) despite those misses.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Tbf that last goal was a mere tapin and that chance was mainly created by Neymar. Not like choupo scored a 40 yard screamer lol.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's a Brazilian Hazard. Dribbles mean fuck all if you can't score.

I would say the same thing for Messi if he was a 20-25 goals a season player and dribbled aimlessly.

End of the day some Arsenal reject saved his season.

Hazard dreams of having the same dribbling and play making skills. Not close.

El Gato

Villarato!
Both him and Hazard are showboating idiots on the European level. Hazard already proved me right v City. Ney's doing better but Mbappe had a greater impact than he did in 30 mins...with direct play.

What has he proved when he didn't get on the ball for most of the game?

Drop it my dude. Ney is a great player. I don't like the 'essence' of Neymar either, but he's been class this season, scored in 18 of 25 games. They may very well start maturing as a team which will help put some respect on that name anyway.

Neymessi

If you think he sucks because of his 2 unlucky misses you're very wrong.

Sure we can laugh and meme his misses and one can admit his finishing isn't the best but these misses are more of a luck thing and happens to players.

But you can't dribble 17 times a match by luck. He was cutting through players like cake and creating with no effort. Exceptional Player.

KingLeo10

Drop it my dude.

I'm not allowed to voice my opinion because it conflicts with a random contrarian position you want to take today?

I wouldn't be saying this if he was the one who willed PSG to victory...in fact before the game I said this was his chance to solidify his position in the European top 3 again.

17 dribbles are flashy/gaudy but he was dispossessed easily at times and fluffed 2 sitters (the first even an amateur could have scored). That's not the mark of a truly great player, at least not in tonight's game.

Home of Barca Fans