Neymar Jr.

Jadentheman

There is no chance Neymar is coming to Barca this summer and certainly not like that.

If there is one silver lining at least it will be Ney changing the way how transfers are done, not once, not twice, but three times! I could see some changes coming as a result of his transfers. Just like have billionaire owners changed the market with rules such as FFP.

Neymar wont be signed. There is no realistic scenario it can happen.

'Promoting La Masia' is all well and good if the players are good enough but likes of Puig is massively over rated while Alena is falling out if team at Betis before it all stopped.

There are few key scenarios that could happen, but you or the majority of the footballing world probably won't like the eventual fallout. Coronavirus provides it own separate scenarios. Though both a theoretical Neymar transfer and coronavirus will probably change the way how business is done with transfers.

Last edited:

Morten

You need to bring him back, and then bring Coutinho back from loan while you are at it.

Trust me, it would be amazing business.

FC B

Wish I could share your opinion and have a young, fresh and injury free Neymar back but imo it's no longer the case.
Coutinho is bound to return and hopefully he'll be a completely changed player for Barca than it was under Ernesto.

Messigician

Where are the haters who said he will sign a new contract with PSG?

Neymar remains firm in his desire to return to Bar?a. The Brazilian has rejected a lucrative renewal proposal from PSG and is willing to force his departure this summer. [md]

Vilarrubi

Where are the haters who said he will sign a new contract with PSG?

Neymar remains firm in his desire to return to Bar?a. The Brazilian has rejected a lucrative renewal proposal from PSG and is willing to force his departure this summer. [md]

The Neysayers/Neyhaters.

vuji_31

This days every day new shit rumour.

Yesterday, they didn't know anything about Neymar, but they wake up this morning and found out top secret news that Neymar will not sign new contract.

This is mental. Don't believe everything what you see.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
This is why you shouldnt waste your time with this shit. We should really only be discussing transfer news from reliable sources for their respective /leagues/clubs/players.itsnactually absurd the bullshit these cunts come up with and the masses just lap it up.

Messigician

📰 [MD🥈] | Neymar rejects 100 million signing bonus from renewing with PSG for Bar?a!

🔶 He is willing to force his departure through FIFA but wants the Blaugrana to give him guarantees that they will go for his signing

We will trigger the secret clause and open Pandoras box for Neymar

You guys really think he is gonna sign a new deal in Paris when he was willing to pay 20 million out of his own pocket and nearly half is salary in Paris to come back last summer?

Think he is gonna force his move this summer, and the board knows Messi wants him back and was disappointed they didn?t get him back last summer.

Havesaks

If Neymar shows enough sinsirity economically speaking I wouldn't mind him back. If he really has declined a 100m bonus from PAG and is ready half his wages, I would consider him.

Home of Barca Fans