Neymar Jr.

bismp

Yeah,let's spend all of our money (while the failed transfers and huge wages already have fucked our finances up) to bring Neymar back.That will SURELY solve ALL our problems.What didn't work in 2016 and failed miserably in 2017,will DEFINITELY work in 2021.

34 year old Suarez

34 year old Messi

29 year old Neymar

supported by everyone's favorites: 33 yo Rakitic! 33 yo Busi! 34 yo Vidal! 34 yo Pique ! The jack of all trades,Roberto! and 31 yo Alba!

Great times ahead!

tacticvarium

It'a hilarious that the club is still after this cunt after all those fuss around him and the current mess within the club.
Barça has no dignity left. A joker club full of whiney pussies led by total incompetent people.

Batistuta9

I hope we don't get him back. Wouldn't be against it if he was 24-25. He will be almost 29, maybe a couple of years left at the highest level and 200m down the drain

Last edited:

Devils

I hope we don't get him back. Wouldn't be against it if he was 24-25. He will be almost 29, maybe a couple of years left at the highest level left and 200m down the drain

Yeah short term solution, long term problem.

But that has been this board's strategy from day 1 so it would make sense to sign him.

Givenchy

Barto will go big this summer as hes desperate to restore the confidence in his board. i think Neymar returning is the perfect ending for this disgusting board

no doubt they actually believe they can revive the old MSN. this time however we have an even slower, walking Messi dropping deep. Suarez looked finish before his time off, who knows how he'll return and then you have Neymar as others have said, likes to drift centrally

would only make sense if hes here to replace Messi and be the focal point of the team

Sailor Mars

would only make sense if hes here to replace Messi and be the focal point of the team

Speaking of Neymar replacing Messi, weren't there reports when Barca signed Neymar that Rossell ultimately planned to sell Messi for a huge amount to PSG/Man City and have Neymar as the focal point of Barca? Of course, Neymar is not as good but he is just as if not more marketable than Messi theoretically.

Don't know if the reports were reliable, but I certainly remember reading that.

vuji_31

I will pray every day that this board does not spend 180 million on this rat.
I know he wants get back... But if people in board and fans still want him that is so sick.

They will spent 290 millions on Neymar and Lautaro...That is too much even for video game.

For that money you can bring Mbappe and Haaland easy and have money left for centre back.

snowy

Aguero's cool but I'd rather see Ney and Leo back together! Yeah he ballooned up some and been playing at 60% lately but he still kicks ass.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if he steps up in the CL all the way to the final. I won't say more, don't wanna jinx it hehe

Give him a bonus based invite and see if he bites :smartass:

Messigician

Played most of his games in the middle this season:

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/50835/Show/Neymar

Even those games he's started at the LW he often drifts in to the middle and takes up his position there.

Might be too much to take in for your little brain though.

And? Mbappe has barely played Right wing this season do you think that means he can't play as a right winger?

Tuchel has his own tactics and preferences unrelated to Neymar ability to play on the wing

slicknick

If Messi wants a buddy it should be Aguero despite his age.

Question is, are we after him as a player who can help us go the extra mile, or are we after him as someone to keep Messi happy?

I don't know for certain, but knowing this board, it wouldn't be a shocker if it's for the latter

FinBarcelonafan

Speaking of Neymar replacing Messi, weren't there reports when Barca signed Neymar that Rossell ultimately planned to sell Messi for a huge amount to PSG/Man City and have Neymar as the focal point of Barca? Of course, Neymar is not as good but he is just as if not more marketable than Messi theoretically.

Don't know if the reports were reliable, but I certainly remember reading that.

Neymar had that marketing potential but he lost it, because of his diving in world cup and moving to PSG

Home of Barca Fans