Neymar Jr.

snowy

EP_49elXkAMi1Kr

tom_hardy_bronson.jpg

Judoman

Incredible!!!!

That's why I laugh to myself when people downplay Neymar's influence at Barca with things like "we lost the league to Real in 2017 when he was here" etc just compare him to our other "big signings" and he's lightyears ahead.

Actually, those comments are not about his influence or about his talent. It's about the "he's a winner and a leader'. He is yet to win a mayor trophy as "the guy" and he is already 28 with all the issues he has.

vuji_31

I didn't see it is fake.

If something is happening 3 times that can't be fake.

But let's forget that.

If we have money, do you think board would sign Neymar because how he left and what us he doimg with sueing if it is truth?

Rory

With Messi finally showing signs of aging / injury / not able to play tempo controller, assist provider and goalscorer all at the same time this stupid cunt would be inheriting the barca crown now at 28 years old. He'd be the main player and Messi would be so much better for it.

Espacio

we should buy him
we assume that Messi get injured and he is out till the end of the season we can not even finish the leage title at first5
cause we don't have any creative player
also Setien playing with 4 midfielder thats weired

if Neymar was in our team we had not lost the match yestarday cause there would be 2 player(Messi and Neymar) to be controlled by real

boixos

we should buy him
we assume that Messi get injured and he is out till the end of the season we can not even finish the leage title at first5
cause we don't have any creative player
also Setien playing with 4 midfielder thats weired

if Neymar was in our team we had not lost the match yestarday cause there would be 2 player(Messi and Neymar) to be controlled by real

Neymar would have missed his 2-meter shot and cost us the league just like when he did the exact same thing in the 2016-2017 season.

Home of Barca Fans