Neymar Jr.

Lutece FC

He's not coming and I doubt he is coming next year. Qatar needs Neymar until 2022 for their World cup

Why are you all obsessed by with World Cup 2022 ?

For the 49340853920249 times : Paris Saint-Germain investment has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WORLD CUP 2022. Said many times by Nasser.

If you secretly hope that they will quit the club after 2022... You're wrong.

Newcomer

Ousmane Dembele did not want to serve as a bargaining chip when Neymar was transferred, which thwarted Barça's plans and forced the Brazilian to stay. Emmanuel Petit, present on the show Team Duga Monday, explained why he had appreciated the reaction of the French striker in this case.
Ousmane Dembélé could have yielded, but he resisted the temptation. Faced with the pressure exerted by the Catalan leaders, it was not necessarily obvious to make him accept a market he did not want. Paris Saint-Germain needed a large sum of money and several players to make Neymar this summer. Ousmane Dembele was the missing key to open the door for Neymar's return. Until the end, he stayed the course. His agent had promised. "I repeat for the twentieth time, Ousmane will stay and succeed in Barcelona," said Moussa Sissoko. The former Rennes and Dortmund player has kept his word.
"I really appreciated the fact that, for once, someone stood in front of Neymar to say, 'No, I do not want to accede to your request, I do not want to kneel in front of you or
accept at your request, I do not want to please you. "I am very very happy with his reaction."

Anyone who have followed Dembélé before knew he would not leave.

I don't even think he had to "resist" any pressure because the guy prolly didn't feel any pressure at all. The guy went AWOL (not just skipping training, people didn't even know where he had gone, he had left the house) to join Barça. When his mind his set, he will be deaf to any argument.

Good job Dembélé, my prince !

xXKonan

Yeah, I highly doubt this is the end of it if you ask me.

Even Alfredo Martinez said the club will likely be back for him next summer. :lol:

CatalinR10

Imagine being so invested in a bunch of fake rumours lmao.

While everyone is pressing f5 for more info of the so called Neymar transfer to Barcelona i'm just chilling not giving a shit of clickbaits and false information knowing, thanks to my high IQ, that Neymar won't come back.

Incredible mentality and intelligence , people like me are a rare breed of humans.

I don't speculate about football , everything I say turns out to be true , that's not speculation.

My posts 3 months ago when I didn't buy into this Neymar saga and I knew 100% he won't come.

Imagine thinking there were dozens of people trying to convince me that he will really come , LMAO

You are my last hope.

Let's hope that you are right about him not coming.

You're welcome.

raki

My posts 3 months ago when I didn't buy into this Neymar saga and I knew 100% he won't come.

Imagine thinking there were dozens of people trying to convince me that he will really come , LMAO

You're welcome.

Dont be pedantic. The interest was real. The offers were real. Period.

Stop being arrogant.

Messigician

Neymar is very sad and deeply angry with PSG for not letting him move to Barça [sport]

He only thinks about returning to Barça next summer or even in the winter transfer window [sport]

Messigician

🗣[@mohamedbouhafsi via @GFFN] | The PSG dressing room teased Neymar when he announced he was staying on Saturday by saying "se queda" to him multiple times further infuriating him.

Home of Barca Fans