Neymar Jr.

Lutece FC

Barto is legit cucked by Nassar holy shit.

We have spectacularly failed in signing ANY of PSG's players.

Not true.

57cc21df0514ac5f91000001.jpg

Lutece FC

[MENTION=20519]Lutece FC[/MENTION] [MENTION=15570]Newcomer[/MENTION]

How do you think the situation will develop if PSG and Barca don't agree to a transfer and Neymar have to play for PSG from next week? You think he'll give his best or simply play like he's dejected or doesn't care anymore

He will give his best, Neymar Pai liked a publication on Instagram sayin "he will give his best".

xxxxxx

Neymar knows he has to play his best, otherwise he has no chance of leaving PSG next season. He also has to try and stay fit.

slvtn

How about a Barca vs. PSG CL final in Istanbul next year? Could be quite epic

That would be nice for sure. If Valverde isn't kicked out and the team keeps performing THAT poor, UCL final will not happen by any means. We will be better with Messi for sure and also Neymar would have improved this team on a sportive perspective, but both just cover a lot of tactital inabilities of the team that need to be fixed urgently.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Will be a hot battle though.

Real Madrid is waiting and recently, Liverpool has given out vibes they are considering him. This english club didn't spend any money either after their CL win and they showed they can aim for big signings like VVD and Becker.

Wouldn't be bad for PSG if there is competition when he decides to leave (prolly next year). He is still very young but bar injuries (and it is a big factor), Neymar is still worth more than him as a player.

You think he'll renew soon? Surely you guys would be starting to sweat a little if he's stalling on a renewal for months. I don't think he'll go to Liverpool. If he leaves PSG which isn't guaranteed IMO, he's either going to Real Madrid or Barcelona, or Man City if Pep is still there as Mbappe has said himself he'd love to play for Pep one day.

Won't be surprised if he renews until 2024 though.

Newcomer

You think he'll renew soon? Surely you guys would be starting to sweat a little if he's stalling on a renewal for months. I don't think he'll go to Liverpool. If he leaves PSG which isn't guaranteed IMO, he's either going to Real Madrid or Barcelona, or Man City if Pep is still there as Mbappe has said himself he'd love to play for Pep one day.

Won't be surprised if he renews until 2024 though.

I don't think he'll renew. He has a path in his mind. He wants to win things and the bad thing for PSG is he has already won them fast. Too fast. The guy has already won everything there is to win in France, both collectively and individually. He has won WC with France on his first try, will try to win Euros and is young enough to do the Olympics (he has already said he will go). So now, his only real ambitions are golden boot individually and CL in club football. He will think carefully and chose the club which gives him the most chances to compete.

Real Madrid is an obvious choice for him. I do believe Liverpool has their chances if they keep being strong. He likes Klopp, PL would suit him and there are rumours Nike would win the race to sponsor the Merseyside club.
Now, PSG and Manchester City don't deal with each other. It is not even like PSG and Barça cold relationship. There is no relationship between PSG and City because of the "war" between their owners. About Mbappé and Pep, he said something along those lines :"it is not true to say i rejected Pep. I rejected Manchester City but not Pep".

One thing for sure, PSG does not want to sell Mbappé. You could say PSG didn't want to really sell Neymar and you are maybe right. But for Mbappé, they wouldn't even listen to any offer at the moment.

I think he will put pressure to leave at the end of the year as i don't think we will win CL. And he will prolly leave in 2020 or 2021.
Barça can try their chance even if i think it won't be possible due to their financial situation in the next two years. Mbappé is a shark, he won't do any favor to PSG when he wants to leave. Remember Monaco wanted to sell him to Real at all cost. He stood his ground to go to PSG. PSG will certainly not decide his future club for him, they can just decide the price and several clubs will be ready to pay.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think he'll renew. He has a path in his mind. He wants to win things and the bad thing for PSG is he has already won them fast. Too fast. The guy has already won everything there is to win in France, both collectively and individually. He has won WC with France on his first try, will try to win Euros and is young enough to do the Olympics (he has already said he will go). So now, his only real ambitions are golden boot individually and CL in club football. He will think carefully and chose the club which gives him the most chances to compete.

Real Madrid is an obvious choice for him. I do believe Liverpool has their chances if they keep being strong. He likes Klopp, PL would suit him and there are rumours Nike would win the race to sponsor the Merseyside club.
Now, PSG and Manchester City don't deal with each other. It is not even like PSG and Barça cold relationship. There is no relationship between PSG and City because of the "war" between their owners. About Mbappé and Pep, he said something along those lines :"it is not true to say i rejected Pep. I rejected Manchester City but not Pep".

One thing for sure, PSG does not want to sell Mbappé. You could say PSG didn't want to really sell Neymar and you are maybe right. But for Mbappé, they wouldn't even listen to any offer at the moment.

I think he will put pressure to leave at the end of the year as i don't think we will win CL. And he will prolly leave in 2020 or 2021.
Barça can try their chance even if i think it won't be possible due to their financial situation in the next two years. Mbappé is a shark, he won't do any favor to PSG when he wants to leave. Remember Monaco wanted to sell him to Real at all cost. He stood his ground to go to PSG. PSG will certainly not decide his future club for him, they can just decide the price and several clubs will be ready to pay.

Interesting...

I think Nike would be more interested in having Mbappé in Barcelona rather than Liverpool, unless we obviously re-sign Neymar. We have the biggest sponsorship deal in World Football for a reason and there's no chance Liverpool gets a better deal. And while Liverpool is a great club historically and all that, there's nothing guaranteed in football once Klopp leaves.

Yeah, I know you could make the same argument for Barca with Messi, but I believe we'll always be in the top 5 due to the growth the club have seen the last decade, and once we starts doing worse without having someone like Messi bailing us out, these idiots in charge will be booted out too for someone with a proper plan for the club. Not to forget Barca and Real Madrid are still the #1 destination for most Spanish/Portuguese speaking players.

There's a chance you guys could be really screwed if both Mbappé and Neymar leaves next year or in 2021. Which is why I always thought it was a better idea for you guys to sell Neymar for 170m and re-invest that money + salary available in strengthening your First XI.

Batistuta9

No chance Neymar signs for Liverpool, not Klopp's style. He prefers buying good players with potential to go to the next level, not ready made superstars.

Newcomer

No chance Neymar signs for Liverpool, not Klopp's style. He prefers buying good players with potential to go to the next level, not ready made superstars.

We were talking about Mbappé.

Interesting...

I think Nike would be more interested in having Mbappé in Barcelona rather than Liverpool, unless we obviously re-sign Neymar. We have the biggest sponsorship deal in World Football for a reason and there's no chance Liverpool gets a better deal. And while Liverpool is a great club historically and all that, there's nothing guaranteed in football once Klopp leaves.

Yeah, I know you could make the same argument for Barca with Messi, but I believe we'll always be in the top 5 due to the growth the club have seen the last decade, and once we starts doing worse without having someone like Messi bailing us out, these idiots in charge will be booted out too for someone with a proper plan for the club. Not to forget Barca and Real Madrid are still the #1 destination for most Spanish/Portuguese speaking players.

There's a chance you guys could be really screwed if both Mbappé and Neymar leaves next year or in 2021. Which is why I always thought it was a better idea for you guys to sell Neymar for 170m and re-invest that money + salary available in strengthening your First XI.
It doesn't change anything. If both were to leave, we would still have the money and would rebuild.

Here we are betting on the fact we still have both. To be fair, we didn't really have the chance to have both of them in CL knockout games bar the Bernabeu game. We have improved the goalkeeper situation, bought a bench, improve in midfield (we had nothing before haha) and got Icardi (it is a massive upgrade at least in terms of rotation) who has balls and is not afraid of big games.

If we fail, well, it will be the proof that the combined transfers or Neymar and Mbappé were a failure on field (not off field as it was a massive success to generate incomes via sponsorship and merchandising). And we would have no regret parting ways and start a new cycle.

We didn't really buy anyone big profile players but this PSG group is way better than last year. We have one of Cavani or Icardi as replacement of the other (before it was Choupo), Sarabia as replacement of Di Maria (before it was Diaby who i like), Herrera or Paredes as replacement of Verratti (before it was Nkunku). The group is way more balanced.

Our real big weakness is still the fullbacks. We are terrible there. And we need to see if Gueye and Herrera will perform in midfield. The rest of the team is ok i think.

Last edited:

Batistuta9

No chance Mbappe signs for Liverpool as well. He is already a superstar and may become the best player in the world very soon. Only realistic transfer for him is to Real or Barca.

Maxim4

Ousmane Dembele did not want to serve as a bargaining chip when Neymar was transferred, which thwarted Barça's plans and forced the Brazilian to stay. Emmanuel Petit, present on the show Team Duga Monday, explained why he had appreciated the reaction of the French striker in this case.
Ousmane Dembélé could have yielded, but he resisted the temptation. Faced with the pressure exerted by the Catalan leaders, it was not necessarily obvious to make him accept a market he did not want. Paris Saint-Germain needed a large sum of money and several players to make Neymar this summer. Ousmane Dembele was the missing key to open the door for Neymar's return. Until the end, he stayed the course. His agent had promised. "I repeat for the twentieth time, Ousmane will stay and succeed in Barcelona," said Moussa Sissoko. The former Rennes and Dortmund player has kept his word.
"I really appreciated the fact that, for once, someone stood in front of Neymar to say, 'No, I do not want to accede to your request, I do not want to kneel in front of you or
accept at your request, I do not want to please you. "I am very very happy with his reaction."

Home of Barca Fans