Neymar Jr.

No. Nasser already explained many time. Paris Saint-Germain investment has nothing to do with World Cup 2022.

They will stay right after. Paris is the most beautiful city of the world, it's an excellent brand for them. Relationships between France and Qatar are excellent years after years. Qatar has share in many French companies. France has a military base in Qatar.

They will stay.

Paris being the most beautiful city is a overstatement, huge overstatement.

xxxxxx

I'm hoping Neymar gets injured again so it fucks PSG up. They'll be begging for Barcelona to sign him next season.

And Neymar can get fucked if he expects us to wait for him.

What we need to do is go and sign more players. We're short in the attacking area.

Lutece FC

Paris being the most beautiful city is a overstatement, huge overstatement.

It's my friend, it's. Which city has Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Le Louvre, Champs Elysées, Montmartre, Orsay, Saint Michel, the Panthéon, the Grand Palais, Place Vendôme. Versailles Palace at 30 minutes ...

I visited a lot of city in my life, i lived in 6 of them (London, Seoul, Los Angeles, Paris, Rabat, and Roma.) Never found better. There is something special there. Everybody knows it. It's the most visited city in the World.

Maybe Roma can compete in terms of monument and history, but it's much more chaotic city.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

I'm hoping Neymar gets injured again so it fucks PSG up. They'll be begging for Barcelona to sign him next season.

And Neymar can get fucked if he expects us to wait for him.

What we need to do is go and sign more players. We're short in the attacking area.

You need a psycho first. If you love football, you never hope for an injury for a player especially if he is great player .

mssarm

I could see Nasser recruiting Josep Guardiola in the future to try to help lead PSG to the CL title

No one can help PSG to win CL titles. Not with Nasser in charge and the ways Qataris are behaving. They have the money, but that doesn't mean they are good with managing projects or can make good business decisions. They just have enough brain to pump out the oil from their country and sell it. That's all they can do but they don't want to admit it. They are dumb , pretentious pricks and I don't see that changing anytime soon/ I don't believe the club has any chances with this :nasser: guy. Most likely after World Cup they will pull their money and invest somewhere else. They don't have any emotional ties to PSG, it's all about money for them.

mssarm

It's my friend, it's. Which city has Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Le Louvre, Champs Elysées, Montmartre, Orsay, Saint Michel, the Panthéon, the Grand Palais, Place Vendôme. Versailles Palace at 30 minutes ...

I visited a lot of city in my life, i lived in 6 of them (London, Seoul, Los Angeles, Paris, Rabat, and Roma.) Never found better. There is something special there. Everybody knows it. It's the most visited city in the World.

Maybe Roma can compete in terms of monument and history, but it's much more chaotic city.

For once I agree with you. Paris is a beautiful city(I traveled a lot). It's the culture capital of the world. However, it's not most visited city.

xxxxxx

You need a psycho first. If you love football, you never hope for an injury for a player especially if he is great player .

I'm not talking about a career ending injury, I'm talking about the type of injuries he's been having..... where he misses like 2 to 3 months.

Pedro

La Masia
[tw]1167925184914841603[/tw]

"According to Mundo Deportivo, Neymar has a private agreement clause of €170m for the summer of 2020. Neymar Sr. had demanded it to PSG upon arrival."

abiabi

This is the first 'no' he receives in his career. Put your big boy pants on and fulfill your contract. You cant throw your toys all the time

Lutece FC

[tw]1167925184914841603[/tw]

"According to Mundo Deportivo, Neymar has a private agreement clause of €170m for the summer of 2020. Neymar Sr. had demanded it to PSG upon arrival."

Private agreement clause worthes nothing in France. It's the Labour Code.

I respect your opinion, but I'm not sure how objective is. I mean it's a personal matter, can't be stated generally. Sometimes even the good memories from a place can tip the scales in favour. Cheers

xxxxxx

PSG can literally tell him to fuck off with his 170m private clause.

If he gets injured and plays shit this season, no team is paying that 170m in any case. Plus, he's 28 and a half next season.

Lutece FC

This is the first 'no' he receives in his career. Put your big boy pants on and fulfill your contract. You cant throw your toys all the time
Yes, i agree with you. He is like a child since the beginning of his career. First time he has to act like an adult. He needs to work hard, stop his bullshit with his friends in his villa, playing playstation until 4:00 AM, partying and he has to be focused on football.

Andrew M

Yes, i agree with you. He is like a child since the beginning of his career. First time he has to act like an adult. He needs to work hard, stop his bullshit with his friends in his villa, playing playstation until 4:00 AM, partying and he has to be focused on football.

I'm looking forward to how he does tbh

Home of Barca Fans