Neymar Jr.

Tackle

For his sake I hope the bloke can stay injury free this season and avoids starting more useless drama and controversies during the season.

We all know his level, but one more season like the previous two and at 28.5 years old no club will be willing to pay what it takes to get him out of PSG.

He'd end up rotting there for the for the rest of his prime and go down as one of the biggest disappointments and wastes of talent ever.

mssarm

PSG needs Neymar for World Cup. Their "project" is not doing well Neymar saga damaged it even more. They will sell Neymar and Mbappe and whatever assets they have in PSG right after world cup and they will reinvest that money in solar farms. :nasser: will be the next presidents, he will buy Barcelona born slaves to work on his project

Lutece FC

No. Nasser already explained many time. Paris Saint-Germain investment has nothing to do with World Cup 2022.

They will stay right after. Paris is the most beautiful city of the world, it's an excellent brand for them. Relationships between France and Qatar are excellent years after years. Qatar has share in many French companies. France has a military base in Qatar.

They will stay.

Pedro

La Masia
No. Nasser already explained many time. Paris Saint-Germain investment has nothing to do with World Cup 2022.

They will stay right after. Paris is the most beautiful city of the world, it's an excellent brand for them. Relationships between France and Qatar are excellent years after years. Qatar has share in many French companies. France has a military base in Qatar.

They will stay.

I could see Nasser recruiting Josep Guardiola in the future to try to help lead PSG to the CL title

El Flaco

[tw]1167908393429819394[/tw]

Neymar's entourage confirms to RMC Sport that the player will not leave PSG this summer. There is almost no chance of his leaving (RMC)

xXKonan

If he has a good year without suffering any major injuries I could see us coming back for him in the summer.

Are we bringing anyone else in at least? Our attack looks so thin now.

One bright spot of this news is we'll get to see Neyney destroy Madrid at the Bernabeu in the group stages

Home of Barca Fans