Neymar Jr.

mc_lovin

We could afford 500ME as well if we spread it enough ;p Doesnt mean we should do it. To the other guy: yeah, we wasted ~300ME on Dembele/Couinho, but we cant just excuse overspending by pointing at them.

EdmondDantes

The one positive I can muster up from this is that we will be signing a Neymar with a massive point to prove. Hopefully that will mean his now notorious unprofessionalism will be out the window. A driven Neymar could be useful, especially with this useless board and coach. We might not waste an entire season then.

EdmondDantes

We'll put the obligation fee down to like 160m and put the loan fee up to like 40m.

That would be way too much if that 40 mil loan fee isn't deducted from the 160 obligation clause.

Neymar's current book value is ~132 mil

PSG signed him for 220 on a 5 year contract.

220 / 5 = 44

44 * 2 = 88

220 - 88 = 132

---

We shouldn't go that much above that considering Neymar irrevocably wants out and no one else wants/can afford him.

Nazario1985

No way we should spend 220-230ME on him. Just find a cheaper option in attack.

Even in our daily lives sometimes we buy things overpriced because we don't have options Or the options that are cheaper ones can be frauds.

Their is an old saying : Buy the cheaper one = loose half the value (sound horrible translated)

kollegah

Even in our daily lives sometimes we buy things overpriced because we don't have options Or the options that are cheaper ones can be frauds.

Their is an old saying : Buy the cheaper one = loose half the value (sound horrible translated)

there also a saying, if you buy cheap, you buy twice

mc_lovin

Easy to say, but we already got 4 very expensive forwards. Someone like Mandzukic would be fine for now (just an example). No need for this world domination bullshit. I think 220ME will cripple us when we should be looking at a Suarez replacement in a year or two.

Edit: To be clear, Neymar would improve us a lot. But I just think putting 220ME is far too risky. One injury and we are fucked long term. I could live with ~150ME.

Last edited:

Donatello

We could afford 500ME as well if we spread it enough ;p Doesnt mean we should do it. To the other guy: yeah, we wasted ~300ME on Dembele/Couinho, but we cant just excuse overspending by pointing at them.

You can't talk sense here.

No one will agree. We are Milan 2.0 in making, if this keeps going on.

We are becoming wannabe Galacticos.

They will always come with stupid argument like Barca is a fan owned club, so profit is just a bonus. But they fail to realize that Bayern and Real Madrid are also a fan run club, but an example to how to run a club properly.

People fail to see through AC Milan's demise, and Man Utd's on going demise. They all went for short term fixes, by signing expensive aging players who didn't turned good in the long run.

As the things go we are moving in UTD and AC Milan's direction, rather than Bayern and Real Madrid's.

Last edited:

Devils

You can't talk sense here.

No one will agree. We are Milan 2.0 in making, if this keeps going on.

We are becoming wannabe Galacticos.

They will always come with stupid argument like Barca is a fan owned club, so profit is just a bonus. But they fail to realize that Bayern and Real Madrid are also a fan run club, but an example to how to run a club properly.

People fail to see through AC Milan's demise, and Man Utd's on going demise. They all went for short term fixes, by signing expensive aging players who didn't turned good in the long run.

As the things go we are moving in UTD and AC Milan's direction, rather than Bayern and Real Madrid's.

But aren't AC Milan and United privately owned?

Tackle

[tw]1164162951449911297[/tw]

Paris Saint-Germain refuses the loan for two years and will agree to negotiate with Barça on a loan offer of one year with a compulsory purchase clause at the end of the loan period. (SER)

xxxxxx

I have no clue why we tried to offer a 2 year loan deal. They were never going to accept that.

PSG are basically just trying covering themselves in case Neymar does get another injury this year.

xxxxxx

That would be way too much if that 40 mil loan fee isn't deducted from the 160 obligation clause.

Neymar's current book value is ~132 mil

PSG signed him for 220 on a 5 year contract.

220 / 5 = 44

44 * 2 = 88

220 - 88 = 132

---

We shouldn't go that much above that considering Neymar irrevocably wants out and no one else wants/can afford him.

That's not how contracts works.

Besides, PSG know how desperate we are now.

Home of Barca Fans