Neymar Jr.

CatalinR10

MD is claiming that we offered PSG a 2 year loan (LOL) with an obligatory clause to sign him at the end of that 2 year long loan. Claims that PSG will receive a payment in both of those seasons in which he will be loaned before buying him in 2020.

I think they could accept if we offer 50 mil first year loan + 50 mil 2nd year loan + 100 mil

Leo_Messi

To this:

giphy.gif

All for the sake of a few more million €. Let that sink in.

And we went from Neymar to Coutinho and Dembélé. All arguably losers (although we have done "fine" trophy wise, excluding the 2 CL humiliations of course) at the end of the day but none more than PSG and Neymar himself.

I think they could accept if we offer 50 mil first year loan + 50 mil 2nd year loan + 100 mil

Most likely. Depends on the degree of retardness and desperation of Bartofeo and our useless board.

Last edited:
Every human deserves a second chance. Every human deserves the chance to right a wrong. If he comes back I would welcome him with a hug and a friendly Brazilian family style smack on the arse.

He is like us all. A man trying to overcome his flaws in a wretched world . Deep down in the depths of Ney there is a great human being just dying to come out to the surface. Dale Ney.

xXKonan

Either we will get desperate and fold on PSG's demands which seems very likely at this stage.

Or somehow we have some 4D chess thing going on where if we drag it out long enough Neymar will finally say something and hope PSG caves. Or we drag out long enough where Neymar will be forced to stay with PSG as Real can't get him either.

Givenchy

Either we will get desperate and fold on PSG's demands which seems very likely at this stage.

Or somehow we have some 4D chess thing going on where if we drag it out long enough Neymar will finally say something and hope PSG caves. Or we drag out long enough where Neymar will be forced to stay with PSG as Real can't get him either.

best option is the last imo.. im happy to watch this season go up in flames if it means Valverde gone and more pressure on Barto. the sooner these scumbags leave, the better

Neymar will play this safe and silent as he did when he left Barca.. his career is at risk if he throws a tantrum

even with the Neymar signing, i still cant imagine us winning a CL with Valverde, you can add Ronaldo and make it

Neymar-Ronaldo-Messi and still, with this manager, no chance

riverrun

First of all we must to remember that Neymar is part of Qatar's project to host the 2022 World Cup, which is not just to show the country's strength in terms of holding events but also geopolitical endeavor across all the arab region. 222$ mi is nothing if we look this political backstage. The real funders of this project don't give a shit about Neymar - even because this is probably change money for them - what bothers most is the stain under such a hegemonic proposal in the region that starts with the 2022 World Cup. The slow negotiation it is only to stall til the end, so they have the public opinion favoring them, and also to not lose arm wrestling with Barcelona, looking weak. Neymar will no longer play for PSG. Parisians do not want him, the club president has said he does not want him and the athlete himself said the same. As brazilian myself, the majority of fans here think Neymar is complete a-hole. Of course he will improve any squad, also win some titles. But why Barça didn't go as Atletico and bought Joao Felix as other young prospects from Asia, Europe and South America? My culés pals we must forget the typical desperation of Madrid fan base. It wasn't this way that Barcelona won its main titles. Ask yourselves how was the squad planification in all winners squads through Barcelona history and we all see the opposite from what is happened right now.

We are not fans who try to win every thing all time at all costs. This merengones style. It's not about win, but how we win. We need to be cool, or even better, culé.

best

Home of Barca Fans