Neymar Jr.

Potroh

Griezmann shouldn't have been bought in the first place

Indeed...
I like Griezmann a lot but until Messi is there, there's hardly any chance for him to succeed.

The worst part is that with Griezmann's 120 million, the Neymar deal would have been an easy game, and things would be much brighter for the future.

Unless some kind of miracle happens, I see the Neymar deal as an impossibility now.
Griezmann was bought the second week of July, so there's no way Barca weren't aware of Neymar's intentions back then.
I still have the instinctive feeling that Barca just put up a show and they were never interested...

Last edited:

Laplacian

We've already spent 300m on duds, why spend 200m+ on a 27 year old injury prone winger? Come on, I'd be okay if there were player swaps but this...?

Invest the cash on younger talent like Havertz, Sancho, Sané...

Tackle

We've already spent 300m on duds, why spend 200m+ on a 27 year old injury prone winger? Come on, I'd be okay if there were player swaps but this...?

Invest the cash on younger talent like Havertz, Sancho, Sané...

Sane is almost 24 and just severely injured his ACL.

Not exactly a talent anymore.

Potroh

why spend 200m+ on a 27 year old injury prone winger?...

This is the voice of the simple ones who actually do not appreciate true quality...

He is not just a 27 old "injury prone" player (and not a winger as such) but he is Neymar, which means someone born with certain qualities that happens once in 15-20 years.

I appreciate that everyone has some favorite players here and there, whom they'd gladly see in their favorite team, but there are also some very RARE and SPECIAL players, way above that category.

Last edited:

Devils

[tw]1163488509971357701[/tw]

Barca REFUSE to integrate players into a deal now.

Looks like a loan + buy option is the FINAL offer to PSG.

Either they take it or leave it.

Givenchy

spending 100mil+ on flops and giving big contracts to aging has-beens is coming back to haunt this board. Dembele would probably refuse to leave, same with Rakitic

PSG will laugh in our face at a loan to buy offer, it makes us look like a bunch of peasants

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is the voice of the simple ones who actually do not appreciate true quality...

He is not just a 27 old "injury prone" player (and not a winger as such) but he is Neymar, which means someone born with certain qualities that happens once in 15-20 years.

I appreciate that everyone has some favorite players here and there, whom they'd gladly see in their favorite team, but there are also some very RARE and SPECIAL players, way above that category.

But he has shown relatively very little with his "qualities that happens once in 15-20 years". Partly it is because of his injuries which is what concerns me. He can be a world beater when he is healthy, what use does he have for us if he is constantly injured?

xXKonan

Think the only way PSG would accept a loan is if it's obligatory.

If it's optional, Neymar could come here, suffer a possible bad injury and we send him back at the end of the season and the big loser would be them. No way in hell they would accept this condition.

Potroh

But he has shown relatively very little with his "qualities that happens once in 15-20 years". Partly it is because of his injuries which is what concerns me. He can be a world beater when he is healthy, what use does he have for us if he is constantly injured?

In order to see those qualities, one just needs to open his eyes.
If the open eyes cannot see that, it does not matter further what the closed eyes make one say all that mediocrity that fills the brains of average fans.

At the moment Neymar's health state is nothing else but either a simple concern, or gossips by usually those who dislike him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
In order to see those qualities, one just needs to open his eyes.
If the open eyes cannot see that, it does not matter further what the closed eyes make one say all that mediocrity that fills the brains of average fans.

At the moment Neymar's health state is nothing else but either a simple concern, or gossips by usually those who dislike him.

What has he managed to accomplished in his two seasons at PSG? My eyes are wide open. Of course you can say he was failed by his injuries, here you go.

In all honestly I don't care about the past, ie. how he left etc., there are two things that worry me/make me against his return: One from the sporting perspective that he seems to be past his peak and more importantly he doesn't seem to be able to shake off his injuries, his foot injuries in particular. He missed many important games for club and country all these years. Once again, football is not played on paper and you have to be healthy to do anything. The other concern is the financial one as I don't believe we have the money to support both his transfer fee and his huge wages.

Last edited:

xxxxxx

Think the only way PSG would accept a loan is if it's obligatory.

If it's optional, Neymar could come here, suffer a possible bad injury and we send him back at the end of the season and the big loser would be them. No way in hell they would accept this condition.

Oh, it'll definitely be a mandatory buy.

PSG may do it if they get a good loan fee and like another 150m euros plus next year..... and if we pay most if not all his wages. They can use that money to go out and get a replacement.

They're not going to be as stupid as us and only take 8.5m euros for the year.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans