Neymar Jr.

Givenchy

I am not usually into conspiracy theories but I think perhaps the club is trying to make it look like we are trying our best to get Neymar just to appease those who demand his return when in actuality we have neither the players or money to spare to make the deal happen. We tried but it didn’t work out so you can’t blame us.

Regardless of what, in the end if Neymar doesn’t come it is a win for me.

do you really think that many people, including Barto himself, would go to all that effort though? i mean, its possible but it seems like bad publicity if PSG come out afterwards with 'Barca are clowns and made joke offers, they have no money'

Devils

-It will be a fee + loan with a mandatory buy option.
-Next season we will sell Coutinho to either Bayern or the EPL

The operation will be funded!

abbbs97

If Neymar doesnt come, who would we have for our attack? Suarez is out for a month. Dembele is underperforming and will most likely get injured again (his hamstring was apparently bothering him last match). Messi is still not given the green light. Rafinha will again get injured soon. Carles Perez is just not that good enough for Barca. We'll only have very few attackers left. It makes no sense to loan Coutinho for a low price and not get any back up.

J

José Mourinho

this is not the final offer, it’s the first offer.
probably loan with mandatory buying option next year.
dembele would too good to be true but this scrub doesn’t want to go

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
do you really think that many people, including Barto himself, would go to all that effort though? i mean, its possible but it seems like bad publicity if PSG come out afterwards with 'Barca are clowns and made joke offers, they have no money'

Yes but we offer PSG what though? Unless we are ready to part with Dembele and Semedo (I know many fans want to get rid of Dembele but there is no sign that the club wants to), what are we offering them? We don't have money either. I don't think we will borrow another 200m just to fund this transfer. We will be committing suicide if we do.

Vilarrubi

I am not usually into conspiracy theories but I think perhaps the club is trying to make it look like we are trying our best to get Neymar just to appease those who demand his return when in actuality we have neither the players or money to spare to make the deal happen. We tried but it didn’t work out so you can’t blame us.

Regardless of what, in the end if Neymar doesn’t come it is a win for me.

This is tinfoil hat stuff man lol why would they have meetings and fly to Paris just to “look” as if they’re trying for Neymar.

Of course they are trying, but PSG are tough to deal with, especially when it comes to us.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is tinfoil hat stuff man lol why would they have meetings and fly to Paris just to “look” as if they’re trying for Neymar.

Of course they are trying, but PSG are tough to deal with, especially when it comes to us.

They are trying with WHAT though? What can we offer to them?

Raketa10

[tw]1163430630417457152[/tw]

Gerard Romero: Now there is a summit at the highest level in Barcelona in the sports city in the presence of Bartomeu, Abidal, Corrie and Bordas, and there will be a written and formal proposal from Barca to Paris Saint-Germain for Neymar.

That's it. Se queda. It will be an ultimately moronic proposal. Loan + buy option which they will decline within 10 seconds. I looks like this was just a bluff in order to prevent him to join RM. Coutinho deal looks even more stupid right now.

Last edited:

Devils

If we offer 50-60m now + a loan with mandatory buy option next year, then PSG could bank ~100m this year (50-60m from us + saving 40m+ on his salary).

Then next year we will sell Coutinho to pay for the rest of the money from the mandatory buy option.

Not as bad of an offer for PSG as many are making it out to be!

Home of Barca Fans