Neymar Jr.

Lutece FC

expect some panic move from us if he's really close to Real, assuming he really wants us more than Real because to be honest I can't even exclude the scenario that he just used us to push Real for a move since in any case he's done with PSG and I have to say, in his place I would go to Real: more money, more chance to be the main superstar, here let's be clear, he will be always the "robin"

Yeah i agree. For his career, the best option is Real. He can be the superstar there.

but one thing is important with him : he is a romantic, he liked his life in Barcelona, he likes his friends there.

So i think his #1 choice is definitely Barca.

Judoman

... But since the Real moved, they don't have the choice. How Barto is going to explain that he didn't propose anything to him.

We all know that Neymar has a big big issue with his injuries. He didn't play the 2 most important games with Paris Saint Germain the last 2 years.

r.

Why tf wouldn t the board have a choice? Of course they have a choice. They have a choice between being pressured by a few players, which is still just a rumor and not reality or they have a choice of doing
what s best for the club short term and especially long term. If Madrid is really interested in Neyboy that is their bushiness and has nothing to do with us. Some of us remember how Perez s 1st galacticos era went. Let them have galacticos 2.0. It will
not end well for them, specially if they pick Neyboy as a cornerstone.

The last sentence(regarding his injuries) is just another (among many) reason why our board should back off.

Last edited:

Maxim4

The club does not have the money for his transfer or to pay his salary.
his foot can no longer play football because of several welded metals within his 5th metastasis.

Vilarrubi

It will be something like Semedo + a lot of cash. Neymar was evaluated as something like 280 M€, but more surely 260 M€. So 200 M€ + Semedo seems fair.

:lol: :lol: :lol: How will he have increased in value since we sold him to you for 220m? Where you get the extra 40m/60m from???? For being more injury prone, 2 years older and winning the Mickey Mouse Ligue 1 Trophy.....

I think Barca doesn't have the cash.

No shit Sherlock, we just bought Griezmann.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Barca had few years younger MSN and they won 1 cl in 3 seasons, then going out easily vs atletico and juve. Their biggest rival won 4 cls in 5 seasons with less talented attack, you surely learn something from that, but some guys here are telling how this older and injury prone version of neymar will be decider in CL. Guy had 1 awesome season in Europe so far, but he is somehow 2nd best player in europe, i think not, neymar going to madrid can only make them weaker, he didnt suddendly change, he brings drama, irritating to watch majority of the match with his ball holding, very unlikable persona, diving... I hope he ends up in madrid, i dont see a problem with that

Hold on....... are you implying that the attack isn't as important in CL and it might just be the midfield which wins you CLs, except you're one of the first ones to defend Rakitic because of his "great World Cup" and blame the attack because of "lack of movement" lol

You and BBZ having a competition for who can change their mind the most about whats needed to win the CL... :lol:

FC B

Fucking snake if he goes to Madrid. Leo wont be happy with him. I hope this move backfires on him again just like it did when he went to PSG. Barto should go all in on Mbappe next summer. I dont think Mbappe will want to follow Neymar to Madrid. Leave this snake alone and go all in for Mbappe next season.

+1 but I think Mbappe to Barca won't happen. First Barca will be the last club P$G will sell and the player seems to favor a move to rm not to Barcelona.

Raketa10

Mbappe isn't going anywhere. Are you people nuts? PSG for sure won't lose both of their biggest stars in two consecutive years. That would basically end their intention to reach the top level as a club. I would literally mean owners gave up from trying to create something big in Paris.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

You and BBZ having a competition for who can change their mind the most about whats needed to win the CL... :lol:

Can you name a few things which are a key to win a CL?
And why aren't we winning it?
Then, when you'll say that it is due to Suarez, Busi, Raki and EV, why Pep isn't winning it? Since he will probably have all your ingredients, but zero titles. Thanks.

The Observer

Mbappe isn't going anywhere. Are you people nuts? PSG for sure won't lose both of their biggest stars in two consecutive years. That would basically end their intention to reach the top level as a club. I would literally mean owners gave up from trying to create something big in Paris.

It's not up to them if Mbappe does not renew.

Zidane82

Can you name a few things which are a key to win a CL?
And why aren't we winning it?
Then, when you'll say that it is due to Suarez, Busi, Raki and EV, why Pep isn't winning it? Since he will probably have all your ingredients, but zero titles. Thanks.

City have lost Kompany and now Sane for the season so I don’t see them improving on last season

serghei

Am I missing something? We have Messi, Suarez, Griezmann, with Dembele as a supersub. Griezmann is a great addition. Leave it at that. Don't mess with it.

Lutece FC

:lol: :lol: :lol: How will he have increased in value since we sold him to you for 220m? Where you get the extra 40m/60m from???? For being more injury prone, 2 years older and winning the Mickey Mouse Ligue 1 Trophy.....
The market... That's it. In terms of pure talent. There is nobody available like him in the market. The prices have raised since 2 years. So yeah 220 M€ + xx M€.

Concerning your second point, i don't know why you blame me .... i'm not the barca board. If Barto spends too much on Griezmann, that's not my fault.

JerseyAddict

Sport claims negotiations stalled between us and PSG because we don't want to give them Semedo.

Why the F they so insist on Semedo? First of all he aint 5hat all great. Second they know that we only have SR for that spot. That may be the only reason.

Home of Barca Fans