Neymar Jr.

Jadentheman

[tw]1153297686889713664[/tw]

LOoks like he’s gonna for in Paris another year. At least Ney will learn a valuable lesson, but his career is finished :(
PSG fans will hate him and I wouldn’t doubt the club and manager will outright show favoritism to Mbappe

Jadentheman

[tw]1153297686889713664[/tw]

LOoks like he’s gonna for in Paris another year. At least Ney will learn a valuable lesson, but his career is finished :(
PSG fans will hate him and I wouldn’t doubt the club and manager will outright show favoritism to Mbappe

Acnologia

That just doesnt make any sense. Neymar us better than any of our players combined minus messi so why arent they getting him?

Tekkers

Mbappe is the one who the club should have the eyes on. I wouldn't be surprised if this right metatarsal injury of Neymar is a chronic issue that recurs throughout the season (and the rest of his career). He put himself in this position and his gamble didn't pay off. Tough luck, but you can't expect the team you ditched to save you now when you're essentially damaged goods.

Zica

Bartomeu doesn't want Neymar, let's be real. He was mocked by Neymar and his entire family when he wouldn't give a fecking loyalty bonus after leaving for PSG.

It's just an opportunity because we could've exchanged some of our flops or past it veterans for a better, proven player. Otherwise Bartomeu, even without buying Griezmann, wouldn't pay that kind of money for him.

But it's nice that he doesn't even have that option now because we already payed 120m in one go for Griezmann.

Yep. I agree. He just needs to show Messi he is trying.

jairzinho

Mbappe is the one who the club should have the eyes on. I wouldn't be surprised if this right metatarsal injury of Neymar is a chronic issue that recurs throughout the season (and the rest of his career). He put himself in this position and his gamble didn't pay off. Tough luck, but you can't expect the team you ditched to save you now when you're essentially damaged goods.

Damaged goods indeed. With all due respect, We would be cucks to take him back now after he stepped out on us and made us look like bitches. The club has to have principles.

Afromaticz

It was clear from the get go that this deal was never happen..it just didn't make any sense for us to go after Neymar after we spent that much on Griezmann.

Barto finally decided to use his brain for once.

Now where is the guy with the Intel that kept sayin stay calm Neymar is comin lol

Donatello

Now garb your popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the show, "Keeping Up with the Parisians", the french spinoff of Keeping up with the Kardashians.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans