Neymar Jr.

Sorin

It's clear by now that unless PSG accepts player exchanges the deal won't be done. We don't have the kind of money they ask for. Love it. :worthy:

Co0ter

I worry enough about VV handling out current offense and midfield. Adding Neymar to the mix makes it even more stressful.

N-M-D
Griezman
Frenkie-Arthur

Would be our strongest lineup imo, considering Neymar always helped on defense (yes he did, 10x more than Messi and Suarez) and Griezman defends/hustles very well too.

But when you think about how VV doesn't have the balls to bench Busquets, Suarez or Rakitic...it makes you wonder why we have all these players in the first place.

mc_lovin

I really dont want to see a Arthur-Frenkie-Griezmann midfield. If we play that it just shows our no brain galactico policy in recent years.

Best case is we arent interested in Neymar at all and maybe even tell him in public to fuck off ;D

abbbs97

It s a big question if Neymar would make our competition stronger. Consider his price/wages against his broken body, life stile and personality. To me it s a huge gamble to buy him, even without taking into consideration of how he left us (trying to poach loyalty bonus).

Healthy and focused Neymar is no. 2 player on the world no doubt, with no. 1 potential, but i highly doubt we ll see that guy again. At least for more than few months of good form. With that kind of financial investment you would expect some long term consistency, which i doubt he is even capable any more.

This is all without considering that even if all works out, he can easily change his mind again in a year or two. He does that.

Yep. That is true. I dont want him to come here either but I'd much rather he stays and rots in PSG than go to a club like Madrid or Juve.

jairzinho

Yep. That is true. I dont want him to come here either but I'd much rather he stays and rots in PSG than go to a club like Madrid or Juve.

As good as Ney is i'll have to pass, too many red flags too many unknowns, it's an expensive gamble for us to make now.

Zica

It's clear by now that unless PSG accepts player exchanges the deal won't be done. We don't have the kind of money they ask for. Love it. :worthy:

PSG probably would take 175-200m cash. If Bartomeu really wants Neymar for real, he jumped the boat with the shady Griezmann deal.

Sorin

PSG probably would take 175-200m cash. If Bartomeu really wants Neymar for real, he jumped the boat with the shady Griezmann deal.

Bartomeu doesn't want Neymar, let's be real. He was mocked by Neymar and his entire family when he wouldn't give a fecking loyalty bonus after leaving for PSG.

It's just an opportunity because we could've exchanged some of our flops or past it veterans for a better, proven player. Otherwise Bartomeu, even without buying Griezmann, wouldn't pay that kind of money for him.

But it's nice that he doesn't even have that option now because we already payed 120m in one go for Griezmann.

KingLeo10

Maybe this is Barto's way of leaving Neydive high and dry like he left us high and dry in August 2017.

Neydive's last words: "Et tu Barto???"

:bartomeu::bartomeu::bartomeu::bartomeu::bartomeu:

Home of Barca Fans