Neymar Jr. - v5

Devils

The comments of Lustig are spot on!

Last 4 years I was happy with him due to his talent, but too many occasions he got into a rumble with the RB.
Says enough about the legacy he is leaving on the football world.

He'll never be on Messi's level.

Simply nowhere near as talented as Messi. At 26, Ronaldo was way better than Neymar too. Not as talented as him either.

The ship has already sailed for him. Playing in a muppet league makes it even less possible to take seriously.

Jadentheman

For Neymar to win the ballon d'or either psg need to win cl (without messi winning wc) or he needs to win the wc with Brazil. That would instantly seal it.
Same as it has for Ronaldo the last few years.
Problem for me is who gives a fuck about the ballon d'or? nobody used to care and now all of a sudden its the benchmark for footballing greatness.
I blame Ronaldo for it. In his obsession to be seen as equal/better than Messi has made everything about the ballon d'or. Now its just goals= good performance despite how you played and team performance+ marketing = ballon d'r = greatness. Its ridiculous.

This is why I hate the Messi/Ronaldo 10 year reign competition nonsense. They literally changed up the meta and expectations in this sport. Now it's mostly about shallow stats, marketing, and fanboys yelling, arguing and over hyping things. Football used to be about the whole picture. No disrespect to both but even seeing the problems performed out by fanboys on this forum further proves the point and I don't just mean the Neymar fanboys.
A player is good, but not great because they don't have three or more Balon d' ors to somehow prove they contributed to the legacy of their sport, club, career or people's memories.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Most of you don't even watch football. I don't know why you think your opinions on the qualities of leagues that don't involve Barca are valid.

Best French talents leaves the league and the ones remaining are picked up by PSG from their only competitor too nonetheless :lol:

It's like a very poor man's Bundesliga due to that.

And that first part is very rich coming from the same guy who claimed Lucas Moura was better than Neymar 2-3 years ago.

Messi

Most of you don't even watch football. I don't know why you think your opinions on the qualities of leagues that don't involve Barca are valid.

Do you think the french league is the best? If so, I am curious to know what spin you put on the rediculous lack of succes in Europe?

Home of Barca Fans