Neymar Jr. - v5

xxxxxx

Even then, clubs could have their sugar daddy owners and sponsors bankroll transfers for them and keep wages/fees off the books entirely. Next thing you know, billionaires are donating players to their favorite clubs.

But still, if there was no release clause, Barcelona could easily reject the 222m and PSG would have to look elsewhere or negotiate with cash plus players. That's why I'm saying there's room to negotiate.

michelco

release clauses are stipulated by Spanish law for all professional sports players. It doesn't just apply to footballers. To remove it, one needs all of the sports in Spain to come together and petition for it to be removed

Sorin

I want Neymar to leave too. But Tebas may have reasons other than "Feck Barca."

Maybe he has legal grounds, but it doesn't mean that it isn't hurting right now. Do you really think all the players and staff are in the right state of mind at this point, not knowing what shit is going down, hearing all kinds of ridiculous things? We are 2 weeks away from the start of the campaign and we are involved in this kind of turmoil when all the staff should concentrate on making us as prepared as possible. It's a fucking joke that Valverde and co. are starting in this mess.

Zuti

I want Neymar to leave too. But Tebas may have reasons other than "Feck Barca."

Ofcourse he does, he knows damn well that this transfer is all over the media globaly like no other transfer before, he is using that media attention to pressure UEFA and FIFA for possible future deals like this one, he is very well aware that this ship has sailed tho.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Maybe he has legal grounds, but it doesn't mean that it isn't hurting right now. Do you really think all the players and staff are in the right state of mind at this point, not knowing what shit is going down, hearing all kinds of ridiculous things? We are 2 weeks away from the start of the campaign and we are involved in this kind of turmoil when all the staff should concentrate on making us as prepared as possible. It's a fucking joke that Valverde and co. are starting in this mess.

I didn't say otherwise.

Sneer

Banned
https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/aug/02/neymar-psg-barcelona-lionel-messi

Great article here telling us what we already know, Neymar is leaving for money and because Messi overshadows him.

So why is everybody getting mad?
People say he isn't as relevant to the team and now his name is Moneymar?
This attitude will stop players from coming here.
Ronaldo was at the top of the PL at United, still he left for the money and fame at RM.
Still he gets cheered whenever he visits united.
I don't see how Neymar is betraying Barcelona honestly.

Last edited:

Julien

As I said ealier, but now official, French LFP stepping in big:

[tw]893107199165202433[/tw]

- They tell Spanish LFP they have no right to do what they are doing.
- They are wondering why they refuse the payment, and ask them to accept it.
- They tell they are on PSG side, and on Neymar's side.
- They are offering all their justice power to PSG, and Neymar to help them against La Liga, and to be sure the transfer will be done before the dealine.

Open warfare.

Sorin

The fuck are our idiots doing? Make some kind of statement you secretive crooks. Tell the fans what the hell is going on. I don't believe we(board) don't know what is going on since we are in the middle of all this. I'm sure they asked Tebas some questions. Maybe I'm overreacting since they just rejected the money this morning but this fiasco has dragged too long already. Feels like every day you hear something even more ridiculous revolving around this transfer.

CatalinR10

So why is everybody getting mad?
People say he isn't as relevant to the team and now his name is Moneymar?
This attitude will stop players from coming here.
Ronaldo was at the top of the PL at United, still he left for the money and fame at RM.
Still he gets cheered whenever he visits united.
I don't see how Neymar is betraying Barcelona honestly.

lol

Julien

The French don't have any jurisdiction here so they can cry more.
They are all of the same house: LFP. If you think it will just end like that, feel free. French LFP also said to french medias it won't stop there since, and I think they are informed, Tebas is doing everything he can illegaly so far.

Anyways, FFF said they are also providing support to PSG, and is also telling what Tebas is doing is illegal.

French are saying that UEFA will release an official statement shortly. They are saying it will the same above, that the spanish LFP is doing it wrong, and that UEFA will manage this transfer afterwards like the texts are saying.

PSG expects now that UEFA will just make the transfer official.

Gonna post the official UEFA statement once it's online.

Home of Barca Fans