Neymar Jr. - v5

El Barcelona

Nah Barto can take a loan for 222mil, no prob.

In Belgium is a chinese restaurant and the son of the owner is already in Paris for the Neymar presentation. His job is to translate everything in chinese. :lol:

Last edited:

Zuti

I don't believe the theory of some people thinking Tebas is doing that to help Barca.

I read all the articles I could since morning in spanish, French, German, and even asked an italian friend to translate all Di Marzio's statements, and most say that in the end Neymar will go to PSG by august 31 at the latest.

The only ones fecked if it happens this late are Barca because we won't have time to spend money.

Count me in the Tebas is trying to feck us up camp.

Its just a matter of measuring cocks and who has the biggest, thats all, all involved know that this transfer is already done. And Barca won't be fucked if it drags, we can always loan money for signings, since we will get the 222m by the end of August for sure.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Tebas isn't doing this to help Barca. He's doing it to help the league. If Qatar pays Neymar to buy himself out of his contract, it sets a dangerous precedent, in which nations and corporations can use sponsorship deals to get players for their clubs off the books. What's to stop the Emiratis from activating all of Athletic Bilbao's squads buyouts at that point? The league would be majorly fucked over. And that's before getting to the blow that losing the most marketable player in the next ten years would be.

Last edited:

xxxxxx

Tebas isn't doing this to help Barca. He's doing it to help the league. If Qatar pays Neymar to buy himself out of his contract, it sets a dangerous precedent, in which nations and corporations can use sponsorship deals to get players for their clubs off the books.

Then they should remove the release clause from the contracts.

Julien

Di Marzio went over spanish laws, and asked lawyers:

- He's saying that Tebas is wrong, because he's using a text that refers to civil laws, not sports laws which prevail here.

ParisUnited who's well informed about PSG is now saying that Jean-Claude Blanc (PSG second in command) will fill a complaint in Madrid against the spanish LFP, and Tebas, weither neymar's transfer is done or not.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Then they should remove the release clause from the contracts.

Even then, clubs could have their sugar daddy owners and sponsors bankroll transfers for them and keep wages/fees off the books entirely. Next thing you know, billionaires are donating players to their favorite clubs.

Julien

[tw]893093925086527489[/tw]

JC Blanc still in Barcelone with PSG's lawyers, considering legal actionsUn
Yep, and as said above, members of ParisUnited also said that it doesn't refer to Neymar's transfer happening or not. They will go after Tebas' ass either way.

Sorin

Oh ffs, this doesn't help anybody. We've removed posters, shirts and whatever Neymar's mug was plastered on so we are certainly over this and are expecting money to be delivered in Barca's bank accounts.

If La Liga really wants to make a statement and whatnot against shady commercial income, let this go at this point since it's really advanced and after go and make an official petition to UEFA/FIFA to investigate this transfer further. Meanwhile stalling this is damaging us for this window and for the close future too. We're made to look like some evil entity since I'm sure people already think we are behind all this and are blocking his transfer. La Liga on the other hand makes these Qatar bitches look like the good side in all this and Neymar's departure will feel even more justifiable after all this farce.

Julien

Even then, clubs could have their sugar daddy owners and sponsors bankroll transfers for them and keep wages/fees off the books entirely. Next thing you know, billionaires are donating players to their favorite clubs.
Tebas has a losing case here it seems anyways.

Unless you hate Barca, you don't want Tebas, by miracle, to manage to force Neymar to stay here.

I don't want this rat here anymore. He has done enough damage already.

Devils

So we will get rid of Neymar Sr., Neymar's entourage, drop the Paulinho pursuit and possibly get Tebas is deep shit.

The value of this sale just keeps adding up for Barca.

:bartomeu:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Tebas has a losing case here it seems anyways.

Unless you hate Barca, you don't want Tebas, by miracle, to manage to force Neymar to stay here.

I don't want this rat here anymore. He has done enough damage already.

I want Neymar to leave too. But Tebas may have reasons other than "Feck Barca."

Home of Barca Fans