Neymar Jr. - v5

GetIn

DGJB78XXgAA1BdR

How old is this dude again, FFS....

Guaporta

He's 25 not 40. Everyone is whining about the smallest non important things now :lol:

Exactly. Getting upset over rumours about him having 'his medical in Dubai' (what would never ever happen if it was for the proud Qatari), then crying over him supposedly flying to Brazil (which wasn't true) and after all of this he's just flying back to Barcelona after a promotional event in China. Calm down...

xxxxxx

Exactly. Getting upset over rumours about him having 'his medical in Dubai' (what would never ever happen if it was for the proud Qatari), then crying over him supposedly flying to Brazil (which wasn't true) and after all of this he's just flying back to Barcelona after a promotional event in China. Calm down...

He deserves all the hate he's getting.

He hasn't even said anything, and he's had plenty of chances.

Guaporta

He deserves all the hate he's getting.

He hasn't even said anything, and he's had plenty of chances.

That's not what I'm referring to. I understand the frustration about the silence of Neymar, but we shouldn't get upset about everything the media is making of this. There's no agreement with PSG (we didn't even negotiate), Neymar didn't have his medical, he hasn't activated his clause (yet) and he's not flying back to Brazil. That's what we know now, don't make it bigger than that. If I were you, I wouldn't read/follow any of the big papers reporting the story and just wait until any of the clubs or Neymar speaks.

Last edited:

Arkk

He'll end up doing a u-turn. the board don't give a shit about our team or balance they need their star man to stay to keep themselves in power. while it would be hilarious if PSG fail hes burned too many bridges for my liking.. we can kiss goodbye to Dembele and Mbappe if he stays. we'll probably sign Coutinho still

worst scenario for all 3 parties if he does stay

Raketa10

The worst possible thing would be that he leaves in the end of August leaving us with no time to react on the market. This has to be solved in next two days!!!!!

Home of Barca Fans