Neymar Jr. - v5

GetIn

WTF is this shit? Why did he go to Brazil? If the deal isn't completed by Wednesday he better show up to training!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Plenty of possible reasons for delay. Apart from the obvious legal matters in same entity paying Neymar sponsorship to sign for them, you also have Neymars who imo. won't pen 4-5 year contract without possibility of escape and there are no release clauses in France.

Devils

Why show up to training? The entire lockeroom in pissed at him anyway. And the guy still hasn't said anything.

Hope he stays away and we just fine him his wages and keep the money.

Zuti

The longer this is taking, the more Im thinking the deal will flop in the end, and Neymar will be beyond redemption at that point for the fans.

Guaporta

Proud is the wrong word. If US didn't have their base there, they would crawl on their bellies, you can be 100% sure about that.

Apparently, he just stopped there on his way to Brazil so nothing to discuss anyway.

Sure, after those diplomatic en economic measures the UAE (and other Gulf countries) took against Qatar they would 'crawl on their bellies'. I don't think so. The political situation is way too fragile the do such a thing. Besides that, sending one of the 'faces of the nation for the WC' for a medical to Dubai to strengthen the relationship is a sign of weakness to the Qatari. Remember how the PSG president said he would get fired if he sold Verratti? No way, the Qatari are way too proud to let Neymar have his medical in Dubai.

Besides that, I don't believe he's going to Brazil. He's expected in training tomorrow morning. He would have one afternoon in Brazil and have to fly at night to be on time for training.

cro-man

The loyalty bonus is paid and still no word? What kind of mind game is this? There is no reason to hide anyhing and that goes for both sides.... medical and his welcome party are prepared and nobody is saying anything?

We want our money !!!!

behindbrowneyes

There's a double training session tomorrow.

Stupid board keeping quiet with his idiot not saying anything either.

He probably has a day more off due to the China trip. MD translated an L'Equipe article today that said the transfer will happen NEXT monday. MD wrote that Neymar is expected to return to Barcelona and clarify the club and then the media what are their true intentions for the future. Now he is running away lol

Antimadridista1

Guys... I once hated Figo (and still do) at some unreachable point... But now Neymar, I just want to kick his ass, his father's and his TOIS friends travelling everywhere with him.

I REALLY hope that we'll face PSG in Champions League...

RIZALDINHO

Plenty of possible reasons for delay. Apart from the obvious legal matters in same entity paying Neymar sponsorship to sign for them, you also have Neymars who imo. won't pen 4-5 year contract without possibility of escape and there are no release clauses in France.

i hope psg don't put a release clause in neymar contract when he threatens to leave psg because he did not win champions league and ballon d'or nasser would say to neymar. neymar you have a four year contract with no release clause so stop barking or go rot in the psg reserve team.

Last edited:

Zuti

Guys... I once hated Figo (and still do) at some unreachable point... But now Neymar, I just want to kick his ass, his father's and his TOIS friends travelling everywhere with him.

I REALLY hope that we'll face PSG in Champions League...

Whats the deal with that muppet show anyway, I mean who does that?, they seem like his pets SMH.

Home of Barca Fans