Neymar Jr. - v5

mark1nhu

Ok. You're a fanboy who will prop him up any chance you get, and your ridiculously watered down "criticism" is nothing more than an insurance of sorts. And you have the nerve to talk about bandwagoning when the forum has just started turning against Neymar for a few weeks.

Oh right, you are the one here who says which criticism is valid and which isn't.

Sorry, didn't know that.

Next time send me which words do you want me to use, so I can meet your standards of criticism, ok?

Also, go back some pages and see how the overreaction lowered down recently, since few users like me came here to break the hivemind.

A lot of people are starting to see what I see every match: His qualities and his flaws, his right decisions and his mistakes (no matter the balance between it, because you can dislike him the same way).

Finally, another user commented he didn't watch the first half, but liked the second one.

I decided to share my fair impression with him, commenting about his mistakes and his inconsistency through the first half (which I labeled "weird").

Somehow YOU decided it was a reason to call me out a fanboy...

Apparently you really got hurt that time (yeah, that one when I wasn't even talking to you and you decided to wear the shoes).

dakt

I don't give a shit if he plays here anymore. Maybe one day we'll see that amazing performance and consistency on which we can count on...but what hurts is his demands and salary. Way too high for his performance atm.

Oh right, you are the one here who says which criticism is valid and which isn't.

Sorry, didn't know that.

Next time send me which words do you want me to use, so I can meet your standards of criticism, ok?

Also, go back some pages and see how the overreaction lowered down recently, since few users like me came here to break the hivemind.

A lot of people are starting to see what I see every match: His qualities and his flaws, his right decisions and his mistakes (no matter the balance between it, because you can dislike him the same way).

Finally, another user commented he didn't watch the first half, but liked the second one.

I decided to share my fair impression with him, commenting about his mistakes and his inconsistency through the first half (which I labeled "weird").

Somehow YOU decided it was a reason to call me out a fanboy...

Apparently you really got hurt that time (yeah, that one when I wasn't even talking to you and you decided to wear the shoes).

I'm quite hurt that barca is not playing well, not by you. You weren't talking to me ? Big deal :lol:

Judging by your own description of neymar's first half, he was rather good. That's your little cabal right there.

mark1nhu

Judging by your own description of neymar's first half, he was rather good. That's your little cabal right there.

No wonder you got completely confused weeks ago and came up with the theory I was aiming at you (when I wasn't).

You seriously need to work on your interpretation skills, bro.

:)

Chong Li

Sadly he's nowhere near Messi-level. And he will most probably never be even half as decisive as Lio.

The games against Alaves and today should have been a perfect stage for him to show he's the heir to Messi's throne.

But Ney failed pretty miserably twice and both games ended in embarassing debacles. Very disappointing!

(Of course it wasn't all his fault, but for a "future balon d'or winner" he's simply not showing enough)

mark1nhu

Sadly he's nowhere near Messi-level. And he will most probably never be even half as decisive as Lio.

The games against Alaves and today should have been a perfect stage for him to show he's the heir to Messi's throne.

But Ney failed pretty miserably twice and both games ended in embarassing debacles. Very disappointing!

(Of course it wasn't all his fault, but for a "future balon d'or winner" he's simply not showing enough)

To be fair, "Messi level" and "future Ballon D'or" are two completely different things.

We will have tough times watching how boring football is without Messi (and others start to win the Ballon D'or).

Total-Football

You can say all you want . But you can't do is to name a player who had a better individual performance today.. pique and roberti did ok.. which is ironic because they re coming back from injury.. neymar with a disaterous first half.. but did more enough from his side in the second half.. the team is in a bad place right now

Devils

The whole Messi replacement myth is the biggest load of garbage I've heard in a long time. Probably even more than Pogba is actually worth 100m.

Messi at 22/23 was already the greatest player of all time, he did things on the pitch that were never seen before. He's always been an anomaly. In his own realm.

As much as the media, Nike, etc. would like people to believe that shit, it's pretty clear to everyone who is not blind.

It's hard to even say these days that Neymar is a better player than the likes of Hazard or Bale.

Last edited:
No wonder you got completely confused weeks ago and came up with the theory I was aiming at you (when I wasn't).

You seriously need to work on your interpretation skills, bro.

:)

It doesn't matter that you were aiming at Bojan. You laughed at him saying he had a shit game against Man C which was a lot closer to the truth than you calling him "great" before he even scored.

Fanboys are always in denial. Rest assured, only a full-blown one could possibly call neymar's performance "great" 80 mins in that night.

I don't have any advice to make you better, sadly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Where did you get that stat from?

Because even if it is Neymar lol, it sounds unrealistically high.

Neymessi

Probably the best player of the night of the whole barca team but still gets shit to have not won the game singlehandedly when he wasn't even shit.

Its been some time and still many don't get that his losing the ball and other bad stuff is a byproduct of his unique gameplay to play risky.

Pretty disturbing to see the mentality of people here wanting him to get sold and abusing him. Teams would kill to have a player like him.

I follow a lot of barca communities online on facebook,Reddit etc and thankfully the thankless and exxagerated negative attitude for neymar is restricted to only here. Won't see such posts much online anywhere else or even in real life.

Last edited:

kilian

Probably the best player of the night of the whole barca team but still gets shit to have not won the game singlehandedly when he wasn't even shit.

Its been some time and still many don't get that his losing the ball and other bad stuff is a byproduct of his unique gameplay to play risky.

Pretty disturbing to see the mentality of people here wanting him to get sold and abusing him. Teams would kill to have a player like him.

I follow a lot of barca communities online on facebook,Reddit etc and thankfully the thankless and exxagerated negative attitude for neymar is restricted to only here. Won't see such posts much online anywhere else or even in real life.

Yeah, it`s pretty weird that people bash him here all the time. Yesterday he was far from worst player on the pitch, he was practically the only one who could create something. In general, he is probably the best player in his position in the world and he is only 24. Maybe second best if you count in declining Penaldo. And he is still some time from his prime years. Despite that, people want to sell him and do what with that money? Buy another mediocre player? Who would we buy with that 200 mil we would get from his transfer? I really can`t think of one player that would be even on his level and especially not better than him.

Although I agree that sometimes his decisions can be frustrating, but you can say that for literally every player on the planet. Even Messi sometimes has a frustrating game. And he is in a league of his own.

Ahmedd

Won't see such posts much online anywhere else or even in real life.

The first expensive Barca jersey I ever bought was a Neymar one, this shows how much faith I have in him. But is it too much to ask him to be more consistent ? Can you not see the difference between him in 2015 and him now ? He can be the next thing and we all want it ! This is why we get so upset when he try to dribble 5 players instead of making a simple pass that will create danger. It's not about not taking risks, Messi does that all the time, it's about knowing when to take them. Dude you need to wake up.

Home of Barca Fans