Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

The whole media circus that follows him. The persistent soap opera over his future. How his whole entourage cultivates doubt and uncertainty of his future and agendas

I'm supposed to be upset with Neymar because Spanish media is trash? Or, am I supposed to be upset with him because most people are sheep?

Joan

Put on your Madrid shirt.

Will this one do?

Nwy.jpg

Joan

When "Barca supporters" are photoshopping Neymar into Madrid shirts, you know they've lost the plot.

Who are you people?

I didn't photoshop it. I found it online.

Who knows who photoshopped it... might be Barca, might be Madrid, might be PSG fan...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why do Barca supporters want Madrid to bring in one of the worlds top players? This logic is lost on me.

I don’t think anyone here enjoys seeing Neymar in a Real Madrid jersey (not even BBZ and Morten), they just wanted to poke fun at PSG.

I personally do not want to see Neymar joining Real Madrid either, unless he costs them more than 400m and wrecks havoc in their dressing room.

Jair Ventura

I don’t think anyone here enjoys seeing Neymar in a Real Madrid jersey (not even BBZ and Morten), they just wanted to poke fun at PSG.

I personally do not want to see Neymar joining Real Madrid either, unless he costs them more than 400m and wrecks havoc in their dressing room.

It's clear that most "Barca supporters" of this board are more offended by PSG, than Madrid. It's silly and makes no sense, but it is the truth. Otherwise, you wouldn't have untold pages of Barca supporters hoping he leaves Paris to return to Spain.

Joan

It's clear that most "Barca supporters" of this board are more offended by PSG, than Madrid. It's silly and makes no sense, but it is the truth. Otherwise, you wouldn't have untold pages of Barca supporters hoping he leaves Paris to return to Spain.

IMO, you look at it wrongly. Nobody here, I'm sure since Ousmane is banned, doesn't want Real to become stronger if PSG will be weaker. We love to make fun of your league, club and so on... but, if anyone wants Neymar to join Real, it's because he thinks Neymar will weaken Real, cause mess in the dressing room etc. So, no, we are not closet madridistas and PSG haters.

Home of Barca Fans