Neymar Jr. - v5

KingLeo10

PSG was just the connecting flight on his true destination of real madrid. the sooner the deluded PSG fans realize this, the better. :lol:

Jair Ventura

What are your views on tuchel? And how do you compare him with emery?

I've been big on Tuchel for years. I think his impact on Neymar and Mbappe will be immense.

edit: I always believed Emery would fail. Was never impressed with his work as it concerns a top club.

PSG was just the connecting flight on his true destination of real madrid. the sooner the deluded PSG fans realize this, the better. :lol:

Barca "supporters" who wish this desperately for Neymar to land in Madrid make no sense to me.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

I've been big on Tuchel for years. I think his impact on Neymar and Mbappe will be immense.

edit: I always believed Emery would fail. Was never impressed with his work as it concerns a top club.

Barca "supporters" who wish this desperately for Neymar to land in Madrid make no sense to me.

neymar is what it's going to take for madrid to stop winning CLs. consult BBZ's posts for further guidance on why this is the case. :neymar:

Neymessi

I have read your edit but did you have this opinion on emery before also? In hindsight he is a bad coach but before PSG he was doing great at sevilla and I really rated him highly back then. So why did you not rate emery when he was at sevilla?

Jair Ventura

I have read your edit but did you have this opinion on emery before also? In hindsight he is a bad coach but before PSG he was doing great at sevilla and I really rated him highly back then. So why did you not rate emery when he was at sevilla?

Because PSG isn't a Europa league club, while Emery's record within Spanish competitions was not strong. He'd be good for a mid-sized club.

Neymessi

Because PSG isn't a Europa league club, while Emery's record within Spanish competitions was not strong. He'd be good for a mid-sized club.

All big coaches start small. Dortmund isn't a european powerhouse either under tuchel so why the difference in opinion about them? I am not arguing just want to know what you think.

Jair Ventura

All big coaches start small. Dortmund isn't a european powerhouse either under tuchel so why the difference in opinion about them? I am not arguing just want to know what you think.

Dortmund scored record points for a 2nd placed team in his first season. Lead them to the final 8 of the UCL the very next year, further than Emery has ever been in Europe. That team could have possibly made it to the final 4 if not for his teams bus being bombed. And, that's without getting into his work at Augsburg.

Morten

So, how much are we speaking about, in the unlikely event that PSG sell him, 300 millions? Absurd price for a single player :lol:

Home of Barca Fans