Neymar Jr. - v5

Andrew M

All the smoke is coming from one way. Unreliable Spanish media outlets. If you have a credible report to discuss, please point me to it.

But, it isn’t a possible scenario, because real life isn’t a fantasy.

You are living in the fantasy land, bro. You think the press are not being fed all this? They are just chewing on the food they've been supplied. Neymar's entourage did this at Barca all the time. It was a nightmare. If the press are talking about Neymar's future, it's because his people want that to be on the media agenda.

Perhaps it's to get a salary rise? Or a move to RM? If people are talking it's because Neymar wants it so.

serghei

Neymar is an asshole, but he's not that stupid as to not see that this season he's been mostly irrelevant. Nobody gives a flying fuck about a league where 1st place beats 2nd place 7-1. Of course he wants to play where the big games are. You can't wait for 3-4 games in CL a whole season.

Frankly I hope PSG stay strong and keep him for 4-5 years.

Jair Ventura

Neymar is an asshole, but he's not that stupid as to not see that this season he's been mostly irrelevant. Nobody gives a flying fuck about a league where 1st place beats 2nd place 7-1. Of course he wants to play where the big games are. You can't wait for 3-4 games in CL a whole season.

Frankly I hope PSG stay strong and keep him for 4-5 years.

Frankly, you should start watching football, because two French clubs have eliminated their Spanish counterparts from the Europa. Now, OM is in the final against Atletico, the third French club in the last two seasons to reach the final 4 of European competitions.

Jair Ventura

You are living in the fantasy land, bro. You think the press are not being fed all this? They are just chewing on the food they've been supplied. Neymar's entourage did this at Barca all the time. It was a nightmare. If the press are talking about Neymar's future, it's because his people want that to be on the media agenda.

Perhaps it's to get a salary rise? Or a move to RM? If people are talking it's because Neymar wants it so.

You’re the only person here that believes Sport is credible, or has sources of any kind. But, since I’m the one living in a fantasy, humor me by telling me what journalist it is that is putting their reputations on the line to make these reports? I’ll wait.

JamDav1982

Said it all along Neymar wont be in that league long term.

His games week in week out mean fuck all and barely anyone watches.

Maybe in Brazil they do but in general the French league matters fuck all to most people in comparison to likes of EPL and lesser extent La Liga.

serghei

Frankly, you should start watching football, because two French clubs have eliminated their Spanish counterparts from the Europa. Now, OM is in the final against Atletico, the third French club in the last two seasons to reach the final 4 of European competitions.

Ajax played the Europa League final last year. Doesn't mean Dutch Eredivisie is a very strong league. Ligue 1 is a good league. Problem is Neymar wants to be the best in the world, and you need to play in top class leagues, rather thank just 'good'.

Ligue 1 is made of PSG and a few EL level teams like Lyon, Monaco, Marseille.

Jair Ventura

Ajax played the Europa League final last year. Doesn't mean Dutch Eredivisie is a very strong league.

Three different Dutch teams have reached the final four of European competitions over the last two seasons? Not including the strongest club? Marseille is fourth in France, not first or second.

Stop getting your opinions from PlayStation, and start actually watching football.

Jair Ventura

Said it all along Neymar wont be in that league long term.

His games week in week out mean fuck all and barely anyone watches.

Maybe in Brazil they do but in general the French league matters fuck all to most people in comparison to likes of EPL and lesser extent La Liga.

Nobody cares about your shit league that’s dominated by foreigners.

serghei

Three different Dutch teams have reached the final four of European competitions over the last two seasons? Not including the strongest club? Marseille is fourth in France, not first or second.

Stop getting your opinions from PlayStation, and start actually watching football.

Well, when the team that made the CL semifinal finishes 4th in a group won by Besiktas the next season.... that's not a great sign. Top 4 leagues are pretty clear. Ligue 1 is the best of the others. It is how it is.

Last edited:

Joan

Are there stats what league is the most watched? Anyway, Ligue 1 trophy won't make you a Ballon d'Or contender, that's the fact.

Jair Ventura

Well, when the team that made the CL semifinal finishes 4th in a group won by Besiktas the next season.... that's not a great signe.

Monaco has a league title, a semi appearance, and a quarters appearance over the last 4 years. They’ve eliminated City, Dortmund, and Arsenal in that time. Few European clubs have been as strong in that timeframe. Those that have been sit atop European football.

JamDav1982

Nobody cares about your shit league that’s dominated by foreigners.

Haha my league?

By which you mean EPL..... that has three European finalists in past three seasons and possibly two winners.

Aye but getting beaten in semis makes French league strong.

Great logic as usual.

Home of Barca Fans