Neymar Jr. - v5

FCBfan22

Yes, I think he'll need to fulfill at least 4 out of 5 years on his P$G contract before Nasser even thinks of selling him.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He didn't pull that shit here - he won't do that with CR7 either - Besides, Marcelo is there to keep things cool!

El Flaco

[tw]993090604124033024[/tw]

[tw]993113094581899264[/tw]

“I have done 50% of the work with Neymar, but there is another 50% to go. First of all, he needs to feel happy here. He needs to adapt to Paris, the change in city, the new team, to his new team-mates even if there are Brazilians here… All that, is a process that began this year, but he is still not 100% bedded in in Paris… We showed him kindness, we integrated him into Ligue 1, into life in France, the team, but he also needed his team-mates to adapt to him. It is not easy. When I had to explain to Neymar the defensive work that he had not done before, he needed to adjust, that is tactical work.”

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
neymar's antics might work against cavani who isn't a historical figure in football. but against Zidane and CR7? he'd be sent packing. that's why he left barca, his antics wouldn't work with messi and iniesta around. or xavi when he was here.

nah messi iniesta etc are far more nicer and do not have the character of cristiano, with CR7 in the team neymar knows that he will never take a penalty, he wouldn't even bother to think of taking the pen, trust me.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
true :lol: but i think Benzema will be a goner if they got Neymar

his ego was in check at Barca but imo him joining as a young player was probably the main reason for that.. hes 25 now and after a season or 2 of being the king of Paris he'll be causing all types of shit at Madrid, cant see him getting along well with Ramos or Ronaldo

Benzema will finish is career in madrid no matter who comes.

FCBfan22

We will know on June 10th if PSG breached the FFP and what's the punishment. If so, I would expect either Neymar or Mbappe to leave.

I guess it all depends for how much they will sell Cavani for. There are rumours that Atletico is looking at him as Griezmann replacement.

FCBfan22

Really don't know how I feel about him being linked to RM. Part of me does not want him here solely because of the price tag.

I kinda want RM to buy him, solely because I know they would spend their transfer budget of this and probably next two transfer windows on him. Nasser won't even pick up the phone for less than 250 million.

FinBarcelonafan

I kinda want RM to buy him, solely because I know they would spend their transfer budget of this and probably next two transfer windows on him. Nasser won't even pick up the phone for less than 250 million.

Real has a lot of money stacked away. They haven't spent much at all lately and they are supposed to be one of the richest teams. They can afford Neymar and have normal transfer window next off-season.

Sterlingfan2000

Neymar won't move to RM. Neymar and Ronaldo on 1 team won't work.
It worked with Messi because neymar wasn't that much of a star at that time.

If Neymar does the same things he is doing in psg in Madrid, Ramos and Ronaldo will bully him.

Home of Barca Fans