Neymar Jr. - v5

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
That’s actually fucking hilarious considering Emery said the other day that Neymar left us because he didn’t want to play for Messi and wanted to lead his own team instead.

FCBfan22

I hope that Madrid splashes all of the cash they have saved up on Neymar, so they don't have any to replace Modrić.

Neymessi

He should go to manu and manu should spend all they have on him. Rm will just be a bad move on all accounts. He really can bring back a legendary club from the dust alone and that will show his worth to the world.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
i would want him only if Zidane remains the coach, with zizou as coach, ramos ronaldo Benzema marcelo, this guy won't do whatever he wants. he would become a better player and reach his best football.

iniesta_8

i would want him only if Zidane remains the coach, with zizou as coach, ramos ronaldo Benzema marcelo, this guy won't do whatever he wants. he would become a better player and reach his best football.

Neymar must have played too much FIFA Manager lol

Givenchy

Neymar wouldn't give a shit who Ronaldo and Ramos are (or Benzema :lol: not sure why you added him)

Givenchy

That's his nick, isn't it? :lol:

tbf, Neymar's ego wasn't that dominant during his time here but I suppose that's why he left :lol:

true :lol: but i think Benzema will be a goner if they got Neymar

his ego was in check at Barca but imo him joining as a young player was probably the main reason for that.. hes 25 now and after a season or 2 of being the king of Paris he'll be causing all types of shit at Madrid, cant see him getting along well with Ramos or Ronaldo

George_Costanza

From the First match and Neymar will have a fight with CR7 on who will take FKs and PKs. No way Ronaldo will let Neymar take them, and no way Neymar will accept that.

Joan

true :lol: but i think Benzema will be a goner if they got Neymar

his ego was in check at Barca but imo him joining as a young player was probably the main reason for that.. hes 25 now and after a season or 2 of being the king of Paris he'll be causing all types of shit at Madrid, cant see him getting along well with Ramos or Ronaldo
With time, one would expect a player to mature and learn to control his ego. Or not? What would be the real reason he left? I'd still go with money in the 1st place.

I don't think Real would have problems with him. Although I hope he can screw them. :lol:

Givenchy

With time, one would expect a player to mature and learn to control his ego. Or not? What would be the real reason he left? I'd still go with money in the 1st place.

I don't think Real would have problems with him. Although I hope he can screw them. :lol:

I think its most likely money, maybe a small part of him wanted to be the main man with more freedom. im not sure he ever managed to completely keep his ego in check, i mean behind closed doors he and papa Neyney were finessing Barto :lol:

id love to see Ronaldo and Neymar arguing over a penalty but i guess if Neymar did join madrid it would be after Ronaldo leaves?

KingLeo10

neymar's antics might work against cavani who isn't a historical figure in football. but against Zidane and CR7? he'd be sent packing. that's why he left barca, his antics wouldn't work with messi and iniesta around. or xavi when he was here.

Joan

I think its most likely money, maybe a small part of him wanted to be the main man with more freedom. im not sure he ever managed to completely keep his ego in check, i mean behind closed doors he and papa Neyney were finessing Barto :lol:

id love to see Ronaldo and Neymar arguing over a penalty but i guess if Neymar did join madrid it would be after Ronaldo leaves?
God, what a prick that boy was :lol:

I don't think PSG will let him go in any time soon, so yes, probably. If they still want him then...

Home of Barca Fans