Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

I'm talking about Champions league. Not a competition where teams that could not even get past the group stage in CL play.

When was the time a team cruised through the champions league tournament without being in the top 2 leagues in the world?
From 2005-2008, EPL and Serie A were the best leagues and unsurprisingly they were the champions and finalists in that time.

By your logic, Monaco can win Europa league. We are talking about being the best team in the world.

I don’t care, mate. I’m optimistic over the Tuchel hire regardless of what you think.

I don’t care, mate. I’m optimistic over the Tuchel hire regardless of what you think.

It's not just what I think. The quality of a squad depends very much on the quality of your opponent. Look at Sevilla. They have to compete with Barca, Atleti and RM. Now they destroyed Manchester united (even with horrendous strikers) and created more clear cut chances against Bayern.

Ok. Anyways.

You seem like a reasonable intellect. If I'm not offending you, can I ask why do you support a team whose most significant purpose is the globalization of Qatari state? We hate Xavi being the ambassador of Qatar WC. We hated when we were sponsored by Qatar. There are lot of excellent teams such as Liverpool, Barca and Atleti as well as teams that has very good values such as Ajax and Dortmund. I'm not estimating your preference. I just find it unreasonable especially from a person like you. Even most of the Barca fans are bandwagons who reply just for winning the argument.

JamDav1982

You seem like a reasonable intellect. If I'm not offending you, can I ask why do you support a team whose most significant purpose is the globalization of Qatari state? We hate Xavi being the ambassador of Qatar WC. We hated when we were sponsored by Qatar. There are lot of excellent teams such as Liverpool, Barca and Atleti as well as teams that has very good values such as Ajax and Dortmund. I'm not estimating your preference. I just find it unreasonable especially from a person like you. Even most of the Barca fans are bandwagons who reply just for winning the argument.

Haha ffs.

Jair Ventura

..... Can we keep the conversation about football? Thank you.

Cule4life

The Culest

H7vljHu.gif

RMU ReBorn

Tuchel , Guardiola , Cholo , Enrique you can buy big managers but you can't buy class and European heritage . They will forever be chokers in CL . Thiago Silva is one of the most over hyped defender of this era along with Redmos . At least Ramos has that winning mentality and fighting spirit . Captian Silva is a cry baby

Morten

Tuchel , Guardiola , Cholo , Enrique you can buy big managers but you can't buy class and European heritage . They will forever be chokers in CL . Thiago Silva is one of the most over hyped defender of this era along with Redmos . At least Ramos has that winning mentality and fighting spirit . Captian Silva is a cry baby
European heritage? Mourinho, is that you?

Home of Barca Fans