Neymar Jr. - v5

FCBfan22

If he can buy himself out of contract (without Barca's help) + pays the 75 million that Barto demands, he can return.

Otherwise he can fuck off wherever he wants to.

behindbrowneyes

There is no coming back when you leave Barça through the back door. He can't come back, not even for free.

Not that I believe the MD story.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well, MD says the club does not want him back but also points out that this could be just a ploy by Neymar's camp to justify a future move to Real Madrid by basically saying "I did want to come back, you didn't want me so it is not my fault that I now join Real Madrid".

Meanwhile, AS says Neymar's father has met with Real Madrid lawyers and they believe they can get him for 400m. Most likely BS but this is music to my ears. I will laugh so hard if PSG skins Madrid 400m for him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No doubt it would have been better for this season had he stayed and we didn't get Dembele. But we have Coutinho now and I am confident he will be great for us.
Plus, Dembele could very well still make it.

Horatio

You're welcome
lol @ people wanting him back

Indeed lol. Many were arguing how our team improved because of his departure just a little while ago.
And people who argued that any team would improve with a player of the caliber Neymar were scoffed at.

Last edited:

El Guaje

Well, MD says the club does not want him back but also points out that this could be just a ploy by Neymar's camp to justify a future move to Real Madrid by basically saying "I did want to come back, you didn't want me so it is not my fault that I now join Real Madrid".

Meanwhile, AS says Neymar's father has met with Real Madrid lawyers and they believe they can get him for 400m. Most likely BS but this is music to my ears. I will laugh so hard if PSG skins Madrid 400m for him.

400m for Neymar? Watch players like Sigurdsson go for 100m+ after that deal.

But seriously, Perez as crazy as he can be spending money on players, not even he is crazy enough to pay 400m for Neymar. Even if it is possible to pay that price i hope they dont simply so Neymar can keep rotting in that shit club in a shitty league nobody cares about and the only thing he can do is watch how his career goes to shit compared to what it could have been had he stayed.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
400m for Neymar? Watch players like Sigurdsson go for 100m+ after that deal.

But seriously, Perez as crazy as he can be spending money on players, not even he is crazy enough to pay 400m for Neymar. Even if it is possible to pay that price i hope they dont simply so Neymar can keep rotting in that shit club in a shitty league nobody cares about and the only thing he can do is watch how his career goes to shit compared to what it could have been had he stayed.

I don't care about PSG, I want Real Madrid to pay an astronomical amount for him so they are worse off financially (which means they couldn't buy other players like Kane or Hazard or whoever) and Neymar will wreck havoc in their dressing room, this is what I care about.

Last edited:

Devils

400m might sounds crazy but need to keep in mind that Real have not spent big in transfers in like 3-4 years now and probably have a lot to spend.

Looks like they will spend big this summer though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Neymar buried himself in Paris, no way of escaping now. Madrid will go big for Kane who would also be a big marketing hit.

Obiaseti

Barca are the club that can get the best out of him. If it were me I'd take him back for 175m at most with him agreeing to a lower pay than what he gets at PSG. All said and done he doesn't need to go through any adaptation here and and can deliver from the get go. It's also clear that he only respects our players(at least the old guard) enough to curb his individualistic playstyle for the benefit of the team.
Then again all this is assuming EV will be willing to employ a more attacking team. Otherwise no it doesn't make sense. He would be better at real than at PSG but not 400m better. Plus if they get him they'll almost certainly lose Ronaldo. To me Ronaldo is more deadly from an end product point of view. He'll benefit more from it than Real would.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't even accept if in some crazy turn of events he was offered to us for Dembele. As I said: we have Coutinho now.

Why would anyone want us to take this lying, cheating, attention-seeking mercenary back? When a player burns and disrespects the club the way he did there is no coming back. He is talented, very talented, but we'll be completely fine without him. Players come and go, but the club will always be around and taking this clown back will tarnish the image of F.C. Barcelona and make us look like a joke. The guy will be 27 next year and will turn 28 halfway through his first season back if he were to return. We would have to pay 300m+ to bring this backstabbing clown back at the age of 28 where he could decline in as few as 2-3 seasons. Hard pass.

The people saying they'll welcome him back need to reevaluate their decision. This is a guy that delayed his transfer to PSG until the very end of the transfer window to milk us dry for a "loyalty bonus" knowing full well he was on his way out the door and is now taking the matter to court to squeeze every last penny out of our pockets. If he had left with any, dignity, class, or respect I wouldn't mind him returning in the future, but he made a mockery of the club with his exit, he is not welcome here under no uncertain terms.

He is a world class player, even I can admit that, but after you cross a certain line you're just not welcome at the club anymore, simple as that.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans