Neymar Jr. - v5

Judoman

If this is true by any chance, it s only a tactical aproach, for his move to Madrid.He is perfectly aware, that Barca doors are closed for him.

Messi983

Well if he wants back why not: but for free and salary cut!

Yeah, he should pay whatever transfer fee PSG would demand from his own pocket and then also play for free for us. Oh, and he would be relegated to the backup role for Gomes, Paulinho and Vidal. If he accepts those conditions then he can come back. ;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No he wasnt no matter how many times you try to repeat it.

Neymar was Barcas second best player and about only one who put in a WC performance in any CL knockout game.

Who do you think was voted second best player by this forum last season?

Who finised higher up in individual awards etc?

There is one clear answer as to who was Barcas second best player last season. Suarez wasnt even third best.

It was Messi and then way way down everyone else. And on top of that heap it was Neymar.

Don't make it sound as if he was anywhere near great just because he was 2nd.

Raketa10

I am really curious how will PSG owners explain his departure if he really leaves for Madrid. PSG will than become a bigger joke of a club than we could even imagine.

Much2soon

This, all our key players other than Messi massively under performed last season. Neymar was 2nd by default; he was the 2nd best out of a steaming pile of shit for the most part. He in no way shape or form played well for us on a consistent basis last year.

The only season Neymar was at a world class level from start to finish was in 14/15. His reputation as a world class player was built in the 2015 calendar year. He was horrendous in the 2nd half of the 15/16 season and nothing more than average in 16/17 apart from the 2nd leg of the PSG tie.

Let's see him win a trophy worth two shits without Messi before declaring him a top 3 player in the world.

His trophy cabinet without Messi:

-Olympic Gold
-Confederations Cup
-Domestic trophies in Brazil
-Domestic trophies in France

Doesn't look too impressive to me.
Might as well just say ‘’Neymar ain’t shit if he doesn’t win the CL without Messi’’

You’re being extremely harsh, 2nd half of your post would make more sense if he’d been gone for 3+ seasons but not much when he’s played most of his time with Messi and hasn’t even been gone for a full year yet.

Might as well just say ‘’Neymar ain’t shit if he doesn’t win the CL without Messi’’

You’re being extremely harsh, 2nd half of your post would make more sense if he’d been gone for 3+ seasons but not much when he’s played most of his time with Messi and hasn’t even been gone for a full year yet.

I'm not saying he'll never win anything without Messi, but he has done nothing so far as the main man of a team. Let's see him do something as the leader of a team before saying he's a top 3 player in the world. He hasn't done enough to warrant the praise and reputation he has right now.

FC B

I'd have him back ( which I trully don't want to ) than see him go to Mierda. But I hope P$G will hold up to the reputation of jailing it's best players when they want to leave.
So he'd better not end up in Madrid, would be even more than what the pig did!

Home of Barca Fans