Neymar Jr. - v5

It would be crazy if Psg get knocked out by Real. Theyre only motivation is the Champions League, if they dont even come to the final Emery will be fired and they will buy another 100 million man.

serghei

I will be PSG's fan for 2 nights. :D

I think Skomina will get at one of those two matches. If not, he will get the Barca - Chelsea for sure.

Please no. He let Juve get away with a lot of yellow card fouls in Barca Juve 3-0. I want Felix Brych, the most card generous ref in the world. Won't hesitate to give a red in the first half. I like him.

Brych or Orsato for me, best refs we could get.

Last edited:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Reports from England (the Guardian IIRC) suggest Real are going to flip Kroos to UTD so they can lower their wage bill enough to land Neymar.

First off, Perez is completely mad if he does such a thing. Kroos & Casemiro are truly the reasons why Real have balanced the MF battle with us and Kroos is probably the best CM in the world. Asensio/Isco are great AMs but they cannot control the tempo of a match like Kroos can and that would be a massive mistake.

Secondly, again I always saw the reasons why Neymar left us and never truly blamed him for leaving and I think he still carries a lot of love for the club and obviously the players. From the continual flirting between him and Messi on social media, his continual returns to Barcelona since he left and his interview with Piqué, it’s been very different to Figo and Il Fenomeno. I know stranger things have happened in football but I just can’t see him ever joining them. If he’s smart, he will remember all the grief they gave him when he was with us (the tax evasion case was clear harassment from Perez & co.) and if he wanted to go there, he would have chosen them the first time when he was still at Santos. Overall, he just seems to be a better person than that and I would be legitimately shocked if he went to Real.

Curious what others think about this saga.

Horatio

You're welcome
Reports from England (the Guardian IIRC) suggest Real are going to flip Kroos to UTD so they can lower their wage bill enough to land Neymar.

First off, Perez is completely mad if he does such a thing. Kroos & Casemiro are truly the reasons why Real have balanced the MF battle with us and Kroos is probably the best CM in the world. Asensio/Isco are great AMs but they cannot control the tempo of a match like Kroos can and that would be a massive mistake.

Secondly, again I always saw the reasons why Neymar left us and never truly blamed him for leaving and I think he still carries a lot of love for the club and obviously the players. From the continual flirting between him and Messi on social media, his continual returns to Barcelona since he left and his interview with Piqué, it’s been very different to Figo and Il Fenomeno. I know stranger things have happened in football but I just can’t see him ever joining them. If he’s smart, he will remember all the grief they gave him when he was with us (the tax evasion case was clear harassment from Perez & co.) and if he wanted to go there, he would have chosen them the first time when he was still at Santos. Overall, he just seems to be a better person than that and I would be legitimately shocked if he went to Real.

Curious what others think about this saga.

Think it is unlikely Neymar will go to Real anytime soon. Qatar simply won't let him go.

Windhook

The media has it all set. The next generation rivalry is on the way - Neymar vs. Coutinho in El Clasico. Fueled more by recent reports that Neymar is disappointed by Coutinho choosing Barcelona instead of QSG. The perfect drama.

Home of Barca Fans