Neymar Jr. - v5

BarçaBarça

They trashed us hard last year and we needed a 1 in a million game to overcome psg.
Now they strenghed their squad with a top3 player + maybe mbappe

Edit: the player which made the wonder possible, is now waering a psg shirt

Yes, but when you assess the squads you really should keep Neymar out of it on both sides, because we are discussing his decision to be in one or the other.
With that in mind, Barca is still better. Neymars shift is evening things out, but the transfer window isn't over yet.

Adversus

So there would still be 6 Barça players if you'd make the best XI out of both teams?

MATS
Alves-Silva-Umtiti-Alba
Verratti-Busquets-Iniesta
MSN

And I would actually choose Pique over T. Silva/Marquinhos but that's just personal preference.

Most of the Barca players are past their peak so I guess Neymar thinks that longer term it will be a good move if it's not just about money.

Andrew M

Most of the Barca players are past their peak so I guess Neymar thinks that longer term it will be a good move if it's not just about money.

I really don't think he cares about player ages. I doubt he says to Alves that he's too old. Cavani is the same age as Suarez and Messi. Silva is 3 years older than Pique. Matuidi is 30.

1993Kaan1993

I really don't think he cares about player ages. I doubt he says to Alves that he's too old. Cavani is the same age as Suarez and Messi. Silva is 3 years older than Pique. Matuidi is 30.
Mautidi will leave PSG.

PSG's midfield will consists of Verratti, Rabiot and Fabinho. 24, 22, 23.

Acer

Another pesgah fan woooo

Ter Stegen was pure shit last night don't know that much about Aerola or Trapp but only Bravo at City has been more shit than Ter Stegen in my eyes.
Any Club would change Umtiti with Marquinhos. Umtiti was our second chose behind Marquinhos. But you can believe in fairies if it makes you feel better.
the reality of the current situation is that Barca now is only Messi and Suarez.

kollegah

Ter Stegen was pure shit last night don't know that much about Aerola or Trapp but only Bravo at City has been more shit than Ter Stegen in my eyes.
Any Club would change Umtiti with Marquinhos. Umtiti was our second chose behind Marquinhos. But you can believe in fairies if it makes you feel better.
the reality of the current situation is that Barca now is only Messi and Suarez.

you forgot busquets, which is better than all your kids in midfield

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Umtiti was better last season than brace face Marquinhos.
Ter Stegen was let down by his defense and midfield. Areola and Trapp are complete trash.

Yannik

arwitwradqfz.jpg

Neymar's heatmap comparison vs Guingamp (above) and vs Las Palmas (below)
He has had 64 touches all game. He never had this much in a game at Barca.

Yes, you guessed it, he's kind of their No.10 now, center of attention, everything is built around him. He must love the shit out of this.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans