Neymar Jr. - v5

Horatio

You're welcome

I see your point, but Neymar's assists are mostly comprised of goals from Messi and Suarez, while latter two haves eyes for others players in the box as well(would appreciate someone pulling up numbers).
So one could counter-argue that Neymar would have more goals if Suarez and Messi would try to look for him more.
Neymar's goal tally would still be lower than the others probably, but by a lesser margin.

This post doesn't mean I am in favour or against MSN trying to keep the goals amongst themselves.

Last edited:
I see your point, but Neymar's assists are mostly comprised of goals from Messi and Suarez, while latter two haves eyes for others players in the box as well(would appreciate someone pulling up numbers).
So one could counter-argue that Neymar would have more goals if Suarez and Messi would try to look for him more.
Neymar's goal tally would still be lower than the others probably, but by a lesser margin.

This post doesn't mean I am in favour or against MSN trying to keep the goals amongst themselves.

Yea that wouldn't triple the amount of goals neymar scores. Fact is he shoots nearly as much as Suarez with a third of his efficiency. Feeding him even more to the detriment of other players would only hurt the team.

Neymessi

Yea that wouldn't triple the amount of goals neymar scores. Fact is he shoots nearly as much as Suarez with a third of his efficiency. Feeding him even more to the detriment of other players would only hurt the team.

Why did you change your username to that? :lol:

Have you joined the good side from the dark side now?

snowy

tss tss foolish move Torn... at least you didn't bet to shave your moustache

dam too bad I've a no betting clause in my contract. Crowd has turned against him and call options would be super cheap right now :cool:

heck if his results don't pick up, just sell him!!! for

z5u3be6

Serbian

MSN in my opinion is now and has become the Messi Suarez show! i said last year las vegas and celebrity partying got in his head his performance has been dropping off like crazy today he did better but he is not the same player anymore period

dakt

He looked good to me tonight, but than again, Arda made quite a show after he was subbed...

Total-Football

should be careful with those free yellow cards he gets. Messi used to get kicked more than anyone in the world and he never overreacted.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Winning that penalty makes up for the inconsistent performance today

Penalty won was good. But he needs to show way more to justify his status.
Release the ball faster and keep it simpler would be great place to start.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I agree there are still tons of thing to improve on, but he's also doing some things better and that should be something to build on...

Home of Barca Fans