Neymar Jr. - v5

Zuti

You are missing the part where we dont need a fair deal, or deal at all, we are fine with 222m buyout, we are fine with Neymar staying, its you that need a deal for some reason. So if you are proposing a deal, it better be a good one.

Lutece FC

You are missing the part where we dont need a fair deal, or deal at all, we are fine with 222m buyout, we are fine with Neymar staying, its you that need a deal for some reason. So if you are proposing a deal, it better be a good one.

Paying the clause will cost Paris estm. 285/290M€ and Barca will win 220 M€ but has to pay 26M€ to Neymar Sr. as loyalty bonus which is more or less pure trolling from Neymar's father.

Negotiate the transfer will cost Paris 250 M€ and Barca will win 250€.

It's pretty simple to understand in fact.

Last edited:

Thiago10

Paying the clause will cost Paris estm. 285/290M€ and Barca will win 220 M€ but has to pay 26M€ to Neymar Sr. as loyalty bonus.

Negotiate the transfer will cost Paris 250 M€ and Barca will win 250€/

It's also pretty simple to understand that we could ask 270M, and it would still be a good deal for both parts. So why would we settle for 250M, when they're the ones chasing our player?

Interlop

Paying the clause will cost Paris estm. 285/290M€ and Barca will win 220 M€ but has to pay 26M€ to Neymar Sr. as loyalty bonus.

Negotiate the transfer will cost Paris 250 M€ and Barca will win 250€/

They will all be in installments, or something that will make PSG avoid FFP. I'd rather they pay 285 or go through 3'rd party and be sanctioned by UEFA. Fuck them.

El Barcelona

Paying the clause will cost Paris estm. 285 M€ and Barca will win 220 M€.

Economically, this is the wisest decision, but the response that he will get afterward is not worth it in his case. He will never do that, certainly after the polls that have been done over the last few weeks.

Catta

Would rather sell Neymar to United for 200 mil in installments, than to a stinking club like P$G for 300 mil upfront, who didn't have the decency to sit and negotiate a transfer for verratti. Pay the release clause and go fuck yourself, there will be no negotiations.

Zuti

Paying the clause will cost Paris estm. 285/290M€ and Barca will win 220 M€ but has to pay 26M€ to Neymar Sr. as loyalty bonus which is more or less pure trolling from Neymar's father.

You dont understand the most important thing, this would be selling the player, and Neymar is not for sale. The bonus senior gets has nothing to do with this, he gets the cash weather Ney leaves or stays, if Barca agrees to negotiate a sale, then there is much more to gain then 30mil more in instalments.You are the ones that want Neymar badly. The only thing you have that we want badly is Verratti.

Devils

We wont negotiate with these dirty fucks. And we don't need to.

222m + our other transfer money will buy us Coutinho and Dembele/Griezmann. That's all we need.

Let PSG conduct their transfer with a shady sponsorship deal and paying the full tax. Not our concern.

jairzinho

We wont negotiate with these dirty fucks. And we don't need to.

222m + our other transfer money will buy us Coutinho and Dembele/Griezmann. That's all we need.

Let PSG conduct their transfer with a shady sponsorship deal and paying the full tax. Not our concern.

You couldn't put it up better. The problem though is the length of time it's taking for us to complete this deal and collect the money.

Hektor

Absolute bullshit , were you sitting at the table with with everyone involved all present ? Amazing the amount of folk on here who write made up crap from their own minds and folk believe every word.

All any of us know is the guy values money above all else. Nobody knows and never will know the full details of any of this.

What is BS, according to you? That Neymar is not going to get €30 mil/year from PSG? That Qatar is not going to pay Ney €60 mil/year for 5 years to be the face of Qatar 2022? That PSG is not trying to negotiate an amicable resolution with Barça? That the company that owns PSG doesn't own BeinSports?

It is easy to insult and try to disparage posters over the internet?

Hektor

You aren't getting Verratti, MD acknowledges that, but there's a good chance to land one of Draxler or Di Maria.

I am, for instance, not saying that we are going to land Verratti and Di Maria. What I'm saying is that what we should we asking. If not, PSG can screw themselves with a hot red stick. Why Di Maria? Two reasons. He is a very good wide out and one of Messi's closest friends. We should really make an effort to keep Messi happy. He is showing loyalty to us and we cannot afford to lose him as well. He does have a release clause in his contract, no matter how outrageous it might seem at the moment

Raki13

What is BS, according to you? That Neymar is not going to get €30 mil/year from PSG? That Qatar is not going to pay Ney €60 mil/year for 5 years to be the face of Qatar 2022? That PSG is not trying to negotiate an amicable resolution with Barça? That the company that owns PSG doesn't own BeinSports?

It is easy to insult and try to disparage posters over the internet?

You don't know any of the garbage you posted is even remotely near the truth , but it doesn't stop you coming on here and posting this rubbish. Like i asked , were you sitting round the negotiating table ? Stop posting rubbish on here.

Devils

I am, for instance, not saying that we are going to land Verratti and Di Maria. What I'm saying is that what we should we asking. If not, PSG can screw themselves with a hot red stick. Why Di Maria? Two reasons. He is a very good wide out and one of Messi's closest friends. We should really make an effort to keep Messi happy. He is showing loyalty to us and we cannot afford to lose him as well. He does have a release clause in his contract, no matter how outrageous it might seem at the moment

Nothing more sickening than the thought of us accepting PSG's throwaway player out of fear of them activating Messi's buyout clause in the future.

Seriously comical.

Hektor

You don't know any of the garbage you posted is even remotely near the truth , but it doesn't stop you coming on here and posting this rubbish. Like i asked , were you sitting round the negotiating table ? Stop posting rubbish on here.

Who in the fuck do you think you are? I'll post whatever I believe is true and you are not going to tell me what to post or not to post. Furthermore, you have not answered my question, what is true and what is not true.

Raki13

Who in the fuck do you think you are? I'll post whatever I believe is true and you are not going to tell me what to post or not to post. Furthermore, you have not answered my question, what is true and what is not true.

Another keyboard warrior , answer the question genius . Were you sitting at the negotiating table ?

Home of Barca Fans