Neymar Jr. - v5

Iarwain

Whoever drew that contract should be hanged by the neck until he is dead.

giphy.gif

Sorin

Be mad at our clueless board.

Of course the board is responsible for that clause in his contract. Do you see me or others praising them for the God's gift to human kind that they are? No. However, not seeing how that answers my question. Why should the Neymar's dodge any blame when they signed a contract extension just last october, receiving a hefty raise and a signing bonus? Only to now go behind our back and negotiate with PSG on how to pay the release clause? They shut up about it until we can't do shit in an over inflated market where every team is set to begin a new season and doesn't want to sell. All while stalling until August because they will receive another goddamn bonus for fecking loyalty. Do you not see how Barca fans could get mad at him and his agents for being a disingenuous pieces of shit? Him and his fuckdad and fuckboys.

I'm sick and tired of these so called fans who absolve these backstabbing bitches of anything.

Raketa10

Now everyone knows he is only waiting for that "loyalty" bonus. It must be quite an embarrassment. That is, it would be, if he had integrity.

We'll probably see more stuff leaked when he leaves.

It's not embarrassing for him since this guy has no shame. Fucking spineless cunt.

And look at this cunt Ramos.

Asked about Neymar's future after the game, Madrid captain Ramos said: "I do not know, everyone is free to choose their future. I hope he leaves. It would be less of a problem for us."

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

It's not embarrassing for him since this guy has no shame. Fucking spineless cunt.

And look at this cunt Ramos.

Asked about Neymar's future after the game, Madrid captain Ramos said: "I do not know, everyone is free to choose their future. I hope he leaves. It would be less of a problem for us."
I mean Ramos was asked about it and was quite honest and fair. Everyone choses their own future and for Real, its better for Neymar to end up in PSG

Home of Barca Fans