Neymar Jr. - v5

Zincubus

Banned
Seriously . Can't believe Neymar is throwing away the once in 50 years chance of playing in a front three with two other geniuses on the same wavelength !!

Hell it's not as though they didn't gel together !!!

I reckon he will regret this decision all his life ..

Seriously . Can't believe Neymar is throwing away the once in 50 years chance of playing in a front three with two other geniuses on the same wavelength !!

Hell it's not as though they didn't gel together !!!

I reckon he will regret this decision all his life ..

Suarez is not a genius. He's a very good striker, but that's it. Anyways, I see why you feel that way but as barça's fans are saying here and everywhere in the internet, he wont be missed. So, he gotta play in a team where he'll be missed.

MessiTHEgoat

bitch trying to act skillful and shit

just fuck off and bring us the fucking 222m to improve our squad a lot more, we'll be far better without him.

FinBarcelonafan

Suarez is not a genius. He's a very good striker, but that's it. Anyways, I see why you feel that way but as barça's fans are saying here and everywhere in the internet, he wont be missed. So, he gotta play in a team where he'll be missed.

He won't be missed, because of his actions, not because of his play. He has made our summer awful.

All the stunts he pulled this summer, he and his father. He is free to leave in my opinion.. "Free" is of course figure of speech. :rockon::lol:

MessiNeymar

Just want to point out if anyone saw at the end when we got that trophy how everyone seemed to ignore Neymar. Even Messi and CO walked away from him and left him alone:thumbsup:

Home of Barca Fans