Neymar Jr. - v5

jairzinho

Just want to point out if anyone saw at the end when we got that trophy how everyone seemed to ignore Neymar. Even Messi and CO walked away from him and left him alone:thumbsup:

I think the rest of the squad felt disrespected the way he took us all along for a ride, and worse postponed everything so his dad could collect the money. SCUM.

SeaDragon

Suarez is not a genius. He's a very good striker, but that's it. Anyways, I see why you feel that way but as barça's fans are saying here and everywhere in the internet, he wont be missed. So, he gotta play in a team where he'll be missed.

Are you for real? People is mad at what he is doing, what do you expect them to say? He is a true talent, probably the second best player in the world right now, but we can't have him and his father asking for more money every single summer, right now we need to sign other players desperately otherwise not even Messi's magic is going to let us win a single trophy this next season, he is already 30 years old and that's the worst part, we expected Ney to be his successor, if Ney waited a little bit longer then he would have gotten that raise AND be the new leader of the team. But right now Qatar's offer is simply too much, Barca can't offer that...

Now we need to sign even more people to replace Neymar...he really fucked us up, you realize that?

Leong157

Just want to point out if anyone saw at the end when we got that trophy how everyone seemed to ignore Neymar. Even Messi and CO walked away from him and left him alone:thumbsup:

Agree, and even during the match some of our player seem dissatisfied with him ex. Suares ana Alba.

I'm for real. Neymar was never meant to play for Barcelona. IMHO I think he did much better than I and most expected. Before the transaction I thought he'd be benched in his first year for holding the ball too much, because Barça plays a different offensive scheme. He adapted as good as he could but Barça could've used someone in his place and achieved way more success. Barcelona would be much better with player like Mbapé instead of Neymar. It would improve Barcelona ten fold.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Been awhile since I posted in this forum,
Ever since his transfer here, it's just filled with controversy.. The transfer scandal with Rosell, the clauses that his father demanded..
At the same time we've gotten great glimpse of talent during his tenure here. The PSG game, his Atletico thrashing in 15-16 season..
And I know many of us when he first transferred here were excited for his future here. I really hoped he would take place of Messi once he's retired but I don't think I will ever see that day now. But I think we all knew it was coming from a mile away. He can kiss the badge, and claim that Barca is his place to stay...

But his attitude, his pride and greed is starting show slowly. After the CL win, IMO has been showing red flags that this kind of saga would happen. Suddenly when he got all the fame, all his bad side just started showing. With all the holidays, clubbing, training bust up and disrespecting other players on the pitch..
Well here we are, Neymar walking off the pitch alone shows it all. What does he have to lose anyways? He never said he wanted a lasting legacy in barca, he never said he wanted to bring joy and talent for the fans. Instead he knew how marketable he was and with his father he schemed his way into this position.
It's better off this way if his personality development gets worse and worse over time. Disappointed but I hope the transfer would mean we will in return get someone as talented and hopefully more loyal than Cashmar.

Home of Barca Fans