Neymar Jr. - v5

BarçaBarça

885 minutes without a scored goal.

November & December & January till now=0 scored goals
October & November & December & January till now=2 scored goals

Too low, everyone can agree. But if he assists the winning goal in some of the games in that period or creates 2-3 goals without scoring them in a 4-0 win, I don't see the big problem with his individual stats. The problem is that he doesn't score in a game like the one yesterday, where a goal (or two) is needed. We should expect that more often from him, than we see right now.

Narto

Most of his assists are just finding Messi, which he does do very well, and Messi then scoring from angles or positions which pretty much only he can do in the team. It works most of the time, but there are games where Messi doesn't play well, or doesn't play at all. It would be nice to see Neymar linking up better with other members of the team as well.

Vilarrubi

I don't have a problem with Neymar, he's definitely not the worst performer in the team. As for his assists he's come up with some quite important ones recently. The midfield is much more a of a problem than Neymar..

JerseyAddict

But he is not delivering what he is payed for. For assisting Messi or scoring here and there against lower tie teams we could use *blasphemy* even Arda.

I won't ever forgive Ardas fu in Classico but he delivered as much as Neymar on that side.

For "next greatest" and such paycheck he HAS TO DELIVER. Not to do asists on Messi which scores from all angles.

Nowdays he is just "good for marketing".

Altomonte

luck is involved as well. Neymar was very close to scoring against Athletic Club when GK made a great save (that probably would not have been made by MAtS). Also, he is almost too unselfish, always trying to assist Messi and Suarez.

CatalinR10

can you fucking score already for fucks sake how many chances do you want Messi to put them on a silver plate for you every game you fucking wastefull cunt .Go fucking put a brazil jersey under the barca one before the game maybe u'll play at least 30% of what u do for brazil u cunt

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
At least he's trying, but his attacking game is crap... On the other hand, I was glad with his defensive effort, even though not consistent, it gives something positive to look at...

CatalinR10

At least he's trying

tenor.gif

gatsu

3 years at Barca is more than enough, time for him to go somewhere else it will best for him and us.

Home of Barca Fans