Neymar Jr. - v5

stk93

Future doesnt seem bright with this board. All that money will vanish for nothing and only for barto trying so save his life somehow and he will fail but still spent all this money for nothing. This damage they did to our club is huge.... To let you fool by some brasil child and his sugar daddy and small club psg.... Still wonder what happend last year between psg and the neymars. Did they demand too much from psg?? . he failed at his first try with psg than he made a new contract here to make more money and made our fool board to raise the buyout just for 30m so neymar can join psg next year. Smart move....

and another 26M for his daddy...

Thiago10

I'm struggling to think about mids that we can buy at this point. And i don't mean b2b. The controlling kind. Ok there's Seri, who is not someone we were really interested in beside some flimsy rumors at best and...?

Who is really out there? It's easy saying we need mids, harder to actually identify them.

On the other hand these stooges in charge of the club had ample time for scouting suitable players and yet they are caught as usual with the pants down. Absolute joke of management.

Aside from Verratti and Thiago, I don't really see who we could get and that scares me since both of them are probably out of reach.

Sorin

Aside from Verratti and Thiago, I don't really see who we could get and that scares me since both of them are probably out of reach.

Yeah, I left them out since they're not realistic targets. I really can't think of players even close to the level needed for our midfield beside them. We're not even linked to anyone else. Well, Neymar fuckboys such as Paulinho, Lima and the likes are out for obvious reasons.

Some good news at least coming out of this shit situation is that the rumors of Paulinho to Barca have finally been put to rest.

Home of Barca Fans