Neymar Jr. - v5

Arkk

Mbappe is a tough one, he looks the real deal to me and the price hes rumoured at will be a bargain if the inflation carries on but hes 18.. not sure how an 18 year old is gonna carry a £160m+ price tag on his shoulders :lol: right now hes playing with freedom at Monaco.

FinBarcelonafan

Mbappe is a tough one, he looks the real deal to me and the price hes rumoured at will be a bargain if the inflation carries on but hes 18.. not sure how an 18 year old is gonna carry a £160m+ price tag on his shoulders :lol: right now hes playing with freedom and Monaco.

It sounds absurd. We can't afford that and we probably have bigger need in midfield. Real has all the money in the world now, anyway..

We couldn't even win CL and LaLiga last season with MSN, because our midfield was terrible. We need some great talent to midfield. It's our #1 priority.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The midfield can play better than it has if it's actually emphasised and the team has good tactics. Lucho tactic was get it to front three and let them pass amongst themselves or dribble and hope for the best. It got found out in his last season.

Remember the 3-2 clasico in bernabeu? Neymar wasn't there and the team was so much more balanced. They had good midfield play and even Gomes made an impact.

Sorin

I'm struggling to think about mids that we can buy at this point. And i don't mean b2b. The controlling kind. Ok there's Seri, who is not someone we were really interested in beside some flimsy rumors at best and...?

Who is really out there? It's easy saying we need mids, harder to actually identify them.

On the other hand these stooges in charge of the club had ample time for scouting suitable players and yet they are caught as usual with the pants down. Absolute joke of management.

Devils

The question is whether Serie A has been a much better league than the French league over the past 5 years. Juve winning half a dozen leagues in a row is bigger than the entire history of Ligue 1? That doesnt make any sense whatsoever. On the contrary, it shows a very dominant team in that league. The question is not which billionaire is buying which Italian club. Seems like you are fine with billionaires buying up teams in Italy? But not in France? Why?

Nonsense.

Juventus in the past 5 years has achieved more than any Ligue 1 club has, show me a Ligue one team that has had a run of success like Juventus have in the past 5 years? Inter also winning a treble has achieved more than any French club has. Just because Juventus dominant the league is not a detriment to the quality of the other teams in the league in contrast to Ligue 1. I never said I was okay with billionaire owners either, I have no idea where you are getting that from.

You and the PSG fan are clutching straws here. My argument still stands that Ligue 1 is still nowhere near the best of Europe and are way behind them. Poking some holes in Serie A current infrastructure isn't going to change that.

aaron101

How the hell can this guy show up in US tour and smile around the team specially Messi when behind their backs, he's destabilizing the club and destroying the only image we have left?

cro-man

Future doesnt seem bright with this board. All that money will vanish for nothing and only for barto trying so save his life somehow and he will fail but still spent all this money for nothing. This damage they did to our club is huge.... To let you fool by some brasil child and his sugar daddy and small club psg.... Still wonder what happend last year between psg and the neymars. Did they demand too much from psg?? . he failed at his first try with psg than he made a new contract here to make more money and made our fool board to raise the buyout just for 30m so neymar can join psg next year. I am pretty sure that the neymars planned this all along and fooled everyone. Why just 30m more in his new contract? Is our board so stupid after psg could have bought him for 190? This doesnt make sense.... the neymars must have demand it so the door is open for next year...

Last edited:

dakt

True, but we really can't afford to misjudge a player this transfer window, or we will end up like Milan.

:) Again, you cannot simply give fame or dooms options. No this club won't go "Milan" if we don't get Mbappe. In fact, we could go financially "Milan" if we get him and he turns out to be trash.

Home of Barca Fans