Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

Dude, basicly no one in Europe outside France gives a flying hobo about League 1, no number of sponsors , broadcasting or Neymar moving there is gonna change that, and without the viewership from Europe the league will never be comparable to the 4 main leagues in Europe.

Mate, Europe isn't the world. I'm sure you have followed football long enough to know that supporters follow the stars, Serie A is a reflection of this. Just look at what adding Ronaldinho did for FCB and La Liga, Neymar can have a similar impact on PSG and Ligue 1.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
[tw]891002735562182656[/tw]

[tw]891003447813652480[/tw]

Still just speculation, but indeed they will milk commission etc - many people involved in this and its going to rain moneyz. Whatever, I'm not really angry anymore - just wish he leaves ASAP so we can buy some players that WANT to play for us.

stk93

Yes, there is no way Barca will or should negotiate with PSG at this point. If they include cash + Verratti, I suppose Barca would listen, but otherwise pay the required amount (BO + taxes) or fuck off. PSG wont bully Barca through negotiation. You can forget about that. It's about status now. A power struggle. And Barca wont budge.

Barca will be fine with or without Neymar. You can be sure of that. With Messi they will always be competitive in every tournament, so the "wasting" of his prime is nonsense and will have no influence of how they handle Neymar's case. If Neymar stays but is unhappy and causes problems even sabotages things, then he'll be left out of the squad for an entire year or his ungrateful ass will be shipped down to the B team in Segunda for the season. Will hurt both his form and image.

this! he had a 4 years contract, if barca send him to barca b for 4 years, its end of career and all comercial contracts, game over...

Jadentheman

Mate, Europe isn't the world. I'm sure you have followed football long enough to know that supporters follow the stars, Serie A is a reflection of this. Just look what adding Ronaldinho did for FCB and La Liga, Neymar can have a similar impact on PSG and Ligue 1.

This is assuming Neymar can reach Ronaldinho's heights at P$G which in honestly truth he won't. Only place he can reach it is here at Barca, but I guess that won't happen.

Devils

"Bigger" in terms of history, but that's irrelevant in this context. If they played Monaco tomorrow them being "bigger" wouldn't stop them from being played off the pitch.

Wake-up mate.

Everyone is not standing still while French Football progresses. Everyone else is progressing too. Milan now have billionaire owners and are spending at amounts comparable to every other European giant.

Monaco are having a firesale of what is arguably their greatest team ever.

History isn't irrelevant, because it's likely going to be decades before any French team can surpass them in prestige or accomplishments. Hell we might not even live to see it in our lifetime. :)

Zuti

Mate, Europe isn't the world. I'm sure you have followed football long enough to know that supporters follow the stars, Serie A is a reflection of this. Just look at what adding Ronaldinho did for FCB and La Liga, Neymar can have a similar impact on PSG and Ligue 1.

Not a chance, but we dont need to argue about this, just let time tell, 2 or 3 years from now there is gonna be no change.

We just cant afford losing him, if we want to have any chance agains Real. Non of quality substitutions (hazard, coutinho, dembele) are available.
When we were on our top with pep, my friend (RM fan) said that we will fall after xavi and iniesta. I didnt believe him AND I would be right-but there comes our another problem-our BOARD. And my friend predictions are getting real, sadly.

Jombi

Really? If you take away PSG and Juventus, you'd have a very hard time convincing me that France have clubs with the caliber or prestige of Napoli, Roma, Milan or Inter in present day and certainly not historically.

I also think Serie A will greatly improve in the next few years, especially with the resurgence of Milan.

You are talking about "prestige" and "historically". I am not asking you to take away any clubs. But looking at the quality of the French and the Italian league over the past 5 years, its hard to argue that Serie A is a massively better than the French league. Plenty of players who do great in Serie A flop miserably in other leagues.

Trickykid

[tw]890997927489011716[/tw]

Better be true!

Sounds good. Shame we won't get to see him in blaugrana again, but he really needs to be completely excluded by now.

Btw, those damn Neymar/Nike promos the Barça social medias are pushing right now really leaves a sour taste in my mouth. It's no doubt down to contractual obligations, but the timing is absolutely fucking atrocious.

Last edited:

Sneer

Banned
Yes. Boots are great. Maybe he will get red carded because of boots in L1 and fuck up P$G title to...

Boohoo go cry to LUIS ENRIQUE!
The way some of you guys are acting is eternally disgraceful.
No player is bigger than the club, if he wants to leave, let him leave.
If you were working for Google and Microsoft presented a better offer in terms of "PERSONAL" interest, would you turn it down?

Home of Barca Fans