Neymar Jr. - v5

F

FlaFCB

C0hSHpNWgAAa-yG.jpg:large

Alves would approve that outfit :lol:

Nucky

It does look like Neymar spended too much time with Alves talking about clothes :lol: Or is common thing in Brazil.

SeloBarca

Neymars fashionsense has always been crappy, unless he gets an actual stylist to do it for him.
Spent to much time with Justin Douchebag i guess.

What do you mean Torn? Ney is happy dude as well right... well, except maybe when the taxman comes to collect :police:

Alves is Alves. Song is extremely goofy. But Neymar is a pop star of sort, I can't help but to link his ridiculous outfits with his abrasive on-pitch behavior and hate on the package. Sometimes i can't refrain myself from criticizing his general attitude. At least the club won't take care of his tax problems like he asked.

snowy

Alves is Alves. Song is extremely goofy. But Neymar is a pop star of sort, I can't help but to link his ridiculous outfits with his abrasive on-pitch behavior and hate on the package. Sometimes i can't refrain myself from criticizing his general attitude. At least the club won't take care of his tax problems like he asked.

you're not one to refrain bud :lol: besides, it adds spices to the mix

gsyjm5c

Horatio

You're welcome
My mom teased me once saying she understood football and she would know the players of Barcelona by name. She started listing them: "There is Messi, Suarez and Myanmar...." LOL

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
My mom teased me once saying she understood football and she would know the players of Barcelona by name. She started listing them: "There is Messi, Suarez and Myanmar...." LOL

Myan! Myanmar would be pissed because of his form :p

Home of Barca Fans